Part-2

After you reached home you took both Luna and Grace and guided them to the guest bedroom. You decide to take both of them to your house because it was pretty late.
They both had fallen asleep on the way back so you took off their heels and jewelry and changed their clothes to something comfortable. Then you also changed and went to bed.

The next morning you woke up to the sound of your alarm. You got up, did  your morning routine and got ready for college. On your way to the kitchen, you remember that Luna and Grace were still in your apartment. You check on them and they are still asleep. You knew that both of them won't be up till 12 noon so you decide to make them some breakfast and keep anti-hangover tablets on the kitchen counter along with a note. You quickly had your breakfast and left for college.

You then started with your classes. The first period was anatomy and you were trying not to fall asleep in class. After nearly 2hr which felt like an eternity to you the lecture was over and you decided to go to the canteen for lunch since you had an hour break between lectures. You were getting up after having your lunch when one of your came to you and said
"YN today we are a bit short on medical staff and 3 injured people have been admitted to the hospital right now so can you please assist in their treatment?"

"Yes sir, I will be there" You replied and quickly went to the hospital wing.
"Dr. Han asked me to assist some patients what's their ward number?" You asked at the reception.
"Ward no. 105"  the receptionist replied, you said her a quick thanks and ran to the room. As soon as you went inside you saw 3 men looking badly injured and one of them had a stabbed wound on his waist.

You quickly washed you hands wore some rubber gloves and putted on you make before making your way to the guy with stabbed wound. You asked him to lay down, he did what you said. You unbutton some of his shirts button to have better access to his wound.
"What's your name?" You asked him
"Jungkook" he replied.
"Jungkook it will hurt a bit" you said and started cleaning the wound and the dried up blood around the wound.

You were trying your best not to get distracted by his well built torso. Suddenly you heard him hissing in pain. "Almost done" you said and finished disinfecting the wound. Then you went ahead and started to stitch his wound. "How did this happen?" you asked him.
"I was stabbed by some robbers in alley" he lied.
"In the middle of the day?" You asked not buying his excuse. He just hummed in response. "Do you want me to inform the cops?" you asked him again and he just stared at you.

" Mr.Jungkook I know I am pretty but can you maybe stop staring?" you said bringing him back to reality." I-I wasn't staring at you" he said and mentally face palmed him self for stuttering. "Ya sure" you replied in you sarcastic and cold voice. You were done with the stitches and then wrapped his would in bandage. The you decided to treat his bruises on his face and abdomen. After you were done with is wounds you gave him some painkillers and shifted your attention to the other two guys.

After you were done treating their wounds you gave them some painkillers and asked them not to take much physical stress for the rest of the week. They thanked you and left from hospital.

???? POV
"Sir you were right she is the daughter of the Kim's."