Part 11

The next day I woke up at 4am did my morning routine and came down to have some breakfast before training. All the maids were still asleep so I decided to make myself some smoothie along with oatmeal. After that I went to the gym, as I entered I saw all the guards there, my eyes widened but I quickly had my poker face and asked them in my cold voice "Is Jackson Oppa here?" now all eyes were on me. 

It kinda made me uncomfortable but I didn't show it before I could say anything oppa came out from behind "oh Yn you are on time, let's go inside" I followed him, it was a private area for the two of us. We began by stretching, then we did some cardio and weight training, after that we decided to actually learn how to fight. As I already knew boxing and taekwondo weren't very difficult for me. After 4 hours of training we decided to stop as both of us were exhausted. 

"Can I come to the company with you?" I asked "ya sure" oppa replied and we both went to our respective rooms. After showering I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast then we both went to the company. After a long tiring day we both came back and as soon as I entered I plopped myself on the couch and let out a loud sigh "tired much?" I heard Jackson Oppa asking me with a teasing smirk on his face "hmm" I was too tired to even reply  "don't fall asleep here I won't carry you up stairs, go to your room and sleep" I just rolled my eyes and went to my room I quickly changed into something comfortable and went to sleep. This routine of mine continued for a month.

 In this month I learned a lot about our enemies and people who we could approach in need of help. Bangtan was one of them, and dad helped them take revenge by destroying Lee's who killed Jungkook's and Suga's parents. Mr.Han was our close family friend but he loved mom. He asked mom to leave dad for him but mom refused every time. So in rage he decided to kill them both. Tomorrow us the day when I will be announced as the next leader of Annihilators, a lot of people will be after my life, from tomorrow I have to be extra careful. I already have my men looking out for Luna and Grace because Jack could still attack them.

(Time skip)

I was in my room getting ready while Jackson oppa was greeting the guest.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said as the head maid entered the room. "Master is asking you to come down" I nodded and she left the room. I looked at myself again in the mirror and took a deep breath. I was more nervous, I gathered myself and got down.

JK POV

We all were invited by Jackson for an event at his mansion, while we were talking I was looking out for Yn our men couldn't find anything on her. Suddenly my eyes went towards the stairs and there I saw her she was wearing a elegant dress which showed all of her tattoos, she always wore full sleeves but I still got some glimpses here and there.

AUTHOR POV

As soon as Yn came down all of the eyes were on her. She was looking like an angel. She then went towards Luna and Grace and started talking. Then Jackson went towards the stage and took the mic "Hello everyone thank you all for joining us for this special occasion. Today is a great event for Annihilators as today the real heir of Annihilators will take over" as he said that everyone became quite it was believed to be just a rumor that there is a hidden heir for the Annihilators. "Ladies and gentlemen I introduced you all to my sister Kim Yn the real heir" everyone looked towards you and after a minute of silence they all started clapping. You went towards the stage and stood next to Jackson. 

"As you all know the leader of Annihilators is also the Mafia queen/king I hereby give my title of Mafia King to my sister " as Jackson finished saying that his assistant came and gave a necklace which is worn by a mafia king or queen and handed it over to you. They both got off the stage and started meeting with the guests. After a while you felt like someone was staring at you, you turned around only to find Jungkook looking at you.