Part-4

Yn POV
The next day you woke up to the sound of your alarm. Luna and Grace went to their apartment after the celebration today was your day off so you decided to watch a movie. You did your morning routine ,wore sweatpants and a t- shirt and went down to make yourself some breakfast. After you were done with your breakfast you heard the doorbell and went to open the door.

You opened the door and saw your cousin Jackson standing with a huge parcel in his hand. "What brings you this early at my house?" you inquired while making space for letting him inside. "It's my sister's birthday and I won't miss it for the world," he replied and gave you a warm smile. You both went inside and sat on the couch and made him some coffee. Jackson was your uncle's son who died when you were five, then after your parents death he went to the USA for his further studies.

You sat next to him he took a sip from his coffee and then said "Yn listen I have something important to talk to you about but please promise me that you won't freak out or do something stupid" your heart started beating fast as you never saw him this serious, you hesitantly nodded your head.
"The thing is I wasn't to tell you this as soon as possible but Uncle and dad wanted to tell you this after your 23rd birthday" he said and took a long pause "Oppa you are scaring me, please tell me fast" you replied. He looked down and took a long breath before saying
"I can't hide it anymore from you the truth is that your father and dad were mafia"
"WHAT??" you shouted at the top of your lungs and stared at him in disbelief. A part of you didn't want to believe what Jackson said but another part of you was thinking that it might be the truth. "Listen please let me explain " Jackson said, you tried to calm down before nodding your head " dad and uncle were the leaders of Annihilators the biggest mafia group in Asia,  All this was hidden from you to protect you so that no one attacks you. No one in the mafia world knew about you. And both of our parents didn't died in an accident all four of them were killed most probably by our enemy Mr.Han he is the second biggest mafia in korea after their death their next target was going to be you as they had a doubt about a hidden heir for our group so to take the danger away from you I had to go to the USA " at this point you couldn't hold it in anymore you tightly hugged Jackson and started crying your heart out.

Jackson immediately hugged you back and tried to comfort you. After around 15 minutes you calmed down and pulled away from the hug " thank you for telling me this" you said. "Yn there's one more thing I want to talk to you about" Jackson said "what?" You asked "you are the hidden heir of our gang so I wanted to ask you if you want to take over the gang? It's ok if you don't want to you can peruse you dream of becoming a doctor"
Jackson said "give me some time to think about it"  and one more thing before I forget, he opened the box he had brought and took out a custom gun from it "it's a tradition in our family that the heir get their own gun at their 23rd birthday" he said and handed you the gun you looked at it and remembered how your dad used to take you for shooting every month, now it make sense why he was training you for the mafia world. "Oppa can we go to the shooting range where dad used to take us?" you asked him "Sure it's been a while go and get ready" Jackson said, you quickly went to your room and got ready then you both left.

MEANWHILE
Ever since Yoongi hyung told the boys about my little crush they had been teasing me non stop. I really hope that I run into her again.
Today we all went to the shooting range and to my biggest delight I saw her at the range with another man.