Chapter 3: Who is that?

Chelsea thanks them for coming and let's them in.
"Raven, Levi meet Honey my friend that I met on the cruise. Honey meet Raven and Levi,"

Honey gives Raven and Levi's a friendly hug and introduces herself She turns to Raven and Chelsea asks them for a favour and Raven gestures to Levi to go to his room.

'So I have recently moved into Chicago and I don't have an apartment yet and I have just bought a café and need somewhere to start so...'

Raven and Chelsea look at each other both kind of knowing what she will say next.

'... I was wondering if I could stay with you guys for a little while'

Raven and Chelsea discuss it for a while and thought it would cost a bit of money but suddenly honey gets two stacks of cash out her handbag and gives one to Raven and one to Chelsea.

'Look don't worry about money, and I put a little extra so you can treat yourselves.'
'You will have to sleep on the couch though.' Raven explains
'Oh that's no problem it's better than nothing.' Honey says with a small chuckle.

Raven and Chelsea look at each other with puzzled faces but after they count the money, they decide to let honey stay.

'Oh thank you you two are so kind,'
'Why don't I show you around if you are going to be staying here for a couple of months. ' Chelsea suggests.