Chapter 9: Do you know my dad?

Chelsea had some grocery shopping to do that day so it was only Honey, Raven and the kids in the house. Raven was making lunch and Booker, Nia and Levi were asking Honey questions when Tess walked in and she didn't knock obviously.

'Ever heard of knocking Tess?' Raven said sarcastically.
'Sorry miss B' Tess apologised
'Oh Honey this is my best friend Tess' Nia explained.
'Oh hi you were the one on the roof right.' Honey said remembering the roof. Tess just smiled awkwardly.
'Yeah that's me, nice to meet you.' Tess said.

'So where is your café ?' Nia asked. 'Oh it's just in the next block, when it's finished make sure to visit.'
'Where in England are you from.' Booker questioned.
'Oh just in London sweetie,' Honey answered
'My dad is from there, do you know him?' Levi sounder very intrigued in what Honeys answer is.
'Well it depends on who he is London is a big place,'
'His name is Garret Grayson,'At this point Raven is listening closely.
'Oh yes I remember him we are old friends, oh my word look at the time I'm so sorry I have to go to the café see you later!' Honey said.

At the same time Honey left Chelsea came back and Raven immediately wanted to talk to Chelsea about the questions.

'Chels chels chels come here quick,' Raven whispered. Chelsea ran over.
'What Rae are you alright,' Chelsea was quite worried.
'Yes I'm ok but you won't be,' Raven said
'Why?'
'Well Honey said she knows Garret,'
'So? What's so bad about that?'
'What if she is like him chels?'
'What Rae you know how much she means to me. What is your proof?'
'Well where did she get all that money?'
'I guess your right I should ask her'
'Yes good decision,'

Later when Honey came back Chelsea finally asked her.
'I need to talk to you' Honey knew it was about something serious by the look on her face.
'W-what's wrong?' Honey said very worried.