Chapter 12: Are we friends again

As Raven and Honey came back, Chelsea was still in her trance of numbness.
'Hey chels'
'Rae I already said I'm not talking to you.' She turned to face the other way.
'Ok I know you won't talk to me but you might talk to honey,'
'What do you mean she stormed out and said that's it's over-'
Honey walked in from behind the door.
'Hello Chelsea,'
Chelsea turned to face the door.
'Honey!? You're here,'
'Yes, I wanted to say sorry.'
Chelsea stood up with excitement, walked over to her lover and embraced her. They stood there for a while, enjoying being in each other's warmth.

'No it's not you that should be apologising. I should have trusted you. I was just afraid that I was falling into someone's trap again.' Her eyes started to tear up.
'And I need to apologise for storming out and not letting you explain. I never meant to hurt you, I regret everything I said,'
'So...what now? Are we friends again?
'As much as I want to I don't think we can be friends with you.'

Raven and Chelsea's face dropped.

'Wait what?' Chelsea's voice quivered, she was about to cry.
'Hey let me finish my sentence.' Honey had a soft smile on her face. 'We can't be friends because we are girlfriends,'

Chelsea lit up at the sound of these words. She pulled Honey in and gave her the most passionate kiss ever. At that moment it felt like nothing else mattered. Chelsea had finally found her happy place.

Chelsea whispered under her breath 'Thank you Raven'