Prologue

Story is requested by Riyin_ai

A girl with (h/l) (h/c) was walking around the library, passing each shelf as none of the books caught her interest.

"Man, these books are not even interesting.." (Y/n) groaned, and her best friend, Jirou who was walking beside sweatdropped.

"Of course, you would be bored... You always come here and read since ever since it opened," She chuckled as she saw (Y/n) puffing her cheeks.

Her onyx-colored eyes then drifted to a brown book lying on top of a table. "What about that one?" She pointed.

(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes looked over to where her friend was pointing and her face went blank.

"A history book?" Jirou shrugged her shoulders and grabbed the book and checked its cover.

"Seems much more of a journal," she stated, opening the book. She then spotted a name being written down at the downside of the first page.

"Hanagaki Takemichi. 2005." It said. (Y/n) leaned her face towards Jirou's shoulder and read the first few words/articles on the page and it soon caught her interest. She quickly snatched the book and smiled.

"Wahh!! This seems to caught my interest a lot!" (Y/n) boasted, and dragged Jirou by her wrist to the front desk.

"Caught a book that might've caught your interest somehow, (L/n)?" The librarian asked, wiggling her brows, and (Y/n) laughed cheekily. Jirou just stared bluntly at her friend and just shook her head.

Right after the librarian checked out the books, she gave (Y/n) and Jirou and smile, and the two friends left.

And just before they could even walk out of the library, (Y/n) quickly opened the book and began to read. Jirou saw this and just sighed, the (h/c)-nette looked at her friend and pouted.

"What?"

"You just got the book and now you're reading it? Don't you think it's just gonna be a waste when you're just gonna finish reading that in a few hours?" (Y/n)'s face then went red cause of embarrassment.

"I don't read books THAT fast," she defended and Jirou just laughed at her and walked towards the dorm, snatching the book from her friend's grasp.

"C'mon, we can't be out for too long," she said. (Y/n) just stared blankly at her hands where the book once was placed to her friend's. Sighing in defeat she nodded her head and walked beside Jirou.

Once they reached their destination, they were greeted by some of their classmates.

"Hm, what's that?" Uraraka asked, pointing at the book. Jirou hummed and waved the book in the air.

"Oh, this? Just a book that (Y/n) borrowed from the library," she bluntly stated and passed the book to her friend, who caught it.

"Kyoka-chan, you don't just throw books to people!" (Y/n) scolded the purple-haired girl. She and the brunette chuckled at the (h/c)-ette who zoomed herself towards the coach, reading the book.

"She's such a bookworm.." Jirou chuckled and Uraraka nodded.

"Hey, what's that?" Mina popped behind the coach with Sero and Kaminari with her.

"Just another book as usual," Kaminari let out a groan and slumped his back beside the girl.

"What's it about?" Mina asked, jumping above the coach to sit right next to her friend.

"It's much more of a diary or journal. Doesn't have a title though.." (Y/n) said, looking at the brown cover of the book.

"And all it says here was 'Hanagaki Takemichi. 2005'" Sero nodded his head and sat beside (Y/n) as well, as Kaminari sat beside the black-haired boy.

"Dude, what if it's actually a diary?" Kaminari said, nudging Sero's shoulder, who did the same action toward his friend

"Oh, try searching for the
✨S P I C Y✨ one!" Mina playfully nudged the girl's shoulder.

"Mina, no."

"Mina, yes!"

"Why am I friends with you again?" Mina dramatically collapsed on the couch with her friends.

"Agh, (Y/n)-chan! You wound me..!"

(Y/n) chuckled at her friend's childish acts and went to her room.

The next day, (Y/n) was now sitting at her desk, reading the same book.

Aizawa, their homeroom teacher, walked in as the class stood up and greeted their teacher. Just before Aizawa could even begin today's class, he noticed a student of his was reading a book that he has never seen before.

"(L/n), please put that book down and focus on today's class.." He faked a cough, catching his student's attention.

"Oh-- Uhh.. right, sorry about that Aizawa-sensei," (Y/n) meekly apologized, placing the book down and taking out her notebook.

'I never thought I would be able to have the such ability for me to time leap in 12 years in the past.'

Those were the words that had been in (Y/n)'s head. The only words that had been repeating themselves in her head.