Chapter 8

(Y/n) stood awkwardly beside Shinichiro who was busy fixing a bike.

"So my teacher was supposely be in this time, but Hatsume accidentally sent him to the wrong timeline. And at that timeline, you were supposedly to be killed..?" Shinichiro slowly nodded his head at the girl's statement.

"He told me that he volunteered to help when a villain from your original timeline comes in for an attack.  But then.."

" 'But then' what?" (Y/n) raised a brow, looking at the older male.

<<FLASHBACK>>

Just minutes after Baji and Kazutora were brought into the police car, Aizawa was being investigated but Shinichiro butted in, saying how the male saved his life.

Kazutora however, felt in an adreneline as he began to put his own friend in fault for wanting him to be happy just for his birthday. And now here he is, in a police car with Baji, while Mikey was staring in utter shock.

Shinichiro was dragged.in for medical attention when he was able to convince the police that the long haired adukt did nothing wrong, but saving his life.

After the two males were given some space, the two were now sitting inside of Shinichiro's shop. Talking with one another.

"A student of yours came decided to go to 2005 just to save the amount of lives that she had read in a person's journal?" Shinichiro looked at Aizawa, who just dryly nodded his head.

"The kid really wants to show the others that she's right.."

"Why is she doing this, exactly?"

"She said she wanted to do this for 'A better future.'"

"But isn't the future that you're from has powers? Isn't that enoigh of a good future already?"

"It's not just our future that the kid wanted give. It's also you and the others," Aizawa huffed. Shinichiro was surprised. A girl, who he never met, wanted to hive out a good future for him, his friends, his family. A small smile apperead on his face as he pulled out a box of cigarette.

Aizawa narrowed his eyes at the substance and slapped the box down.

"No smoking."

Then a radio sound was heard through Aizawa's ear piece.

"Sensei-- !!&$,?#:'chine is malfu-!&$,:"?(-!tioning a-And it's taking you-YOU baCK!"

"What? Hatsume what's going on?"

"What's going on?"

But just before Aizawa could even respond to the male beside him, his body disappeared in thin air. Shinichiro's black eyes, widened in shock.

Just... what exactly happened?

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

(Y/n) was walking down the streets of Shibuya, she still couldn't beleive that her teacher saved Shinichiro. But all she could tell is that, Hanemiya Kazutora is still wanting to kill Mikey. Bloody Halloween is around the corner and Baji would leave Toman at the end of the week. Just when she happened to pass by an alleyway, she heard some noises coming from a dark alleyway.