Chapter 2

Morning came in and it is already June 29th. The girl needs to find the bleach blond hair boy, Hanagaki Takemichi, just before he could even time leap into his past self's body.

Riding a train to go from a different place to another, (Y/n) stumbled upon bumping into a boy with slick long black hair that is tied in a ponytail. Glasses framing his brown eyes.

The boy quickly apologized to the girl and bowed, as he quickly left. (Y/n) raised a brow and scratched the back of her head and let out a sigh. She looked around the area as she sees a number of people having their flip-phone in their hands, the girl groaned and looked around to search for a phone store.

Some people around her noticed the girl looking around, desperately trying to search for something, and that is until she felt someone tapping her shoulder. The girl turned around to see a girl, about her age with short rosy brown hair. Her light brown eyes stare at (Y/n)'s (e/c) ones. (Y/n)'s eyes widened at her familiar figure. So this is the girl. Tachibana Hinata, Hanagaki Takemichi's girlfriend. The first person that the boy wanted to save first.

"A-Ano... I have been noticing you looking around. Are you perhaps new here?" She asked.

"A-Ah, well... yes! I just moved here from Kyoto and was wondering where the phone shop is..!" (Y/n) half lied.

Hinata 'Ohh-ed' and pointed to the directions to the store. (Y/n) nodded her head and thank the girl.

"Wahh! Thank you so much, Tachibana-san. I'll probably see you around!!" (Y/n) waved, as she walked her way to the designated location. Hina smiled and waved back at the girl, and then her smile then died down.

How did she know her name?

Walking into the store, (Y/n) looked around the shop to see various flip phones around. Then a store assistant came up to her and greeted her.

"Good morning! May I help you with anything?" She asked, smiling at the teen.

(Y/n) smiled back and greeted the lady back.

"Good morning! And, yes. I was wanting to buy the latest phone that is just released. Motorola Razr V3, was it?" The assistant's eyes went wide.

The new releasement of the said phone was just released two days ago, and this girl is already wanting to buy one?

"O-Oh, yes! Follow me so you would choose the brand."

After looking through different colors and all, (Y/n) finally picked one. The (f/c), oh she was glad to be one of the first few customers to buy one. Handing out Endeavour's black credit card, despite the different timeline she was in, it still works.

Walking out of the store with her new phone, she began to look around.

Should she look for Mikey and Draken first or Takemichi?

Walking down the road, she happened to pass by a group of boys-- who then happened to try and hit on her.

"Oh, what's cutie like you doing here, hmmm?~" One of the boys asked, watching his hand out to touch the girl's face. She stopped his hand just centimeters away from her face and gripped his wrist, hard. Her (e/c) eyes glared at the boy.

And just at that, it was a 5 v 1. Kinda unfair if it's like that.😒

Two blonds were walking down the said same side road. One was tall and had his hair in a braid with a dragon tattoo on his temple and a shorter boy who has his hair styled in a top-knot. He was busy eating what seems to be a dorayaki.

The two heard some commotion near and then decided to check it out. Walking quietly near where the fight was going on, their black eyes widened to see a girl fighting up against 2 guys. The other 3 were passed out on the ground.

"A bitch like should know their place!" One of them shouted, sending a punch toward her. But quickly she caught it and twisted his arm around to his back.

"If you're going to call me a 'bitch', be sure to put 'Bad' in front of it, you living scum.." She muttered, using her right leg to kick the male down, face down the front. The boy, who seemed to be the leader of the group, shivered under her fiery stare.

"People like you disgust me.." (Y/n) spat, her eyes now glowing red and her hair, waving around a bit. Using her teacher's quirk didn't cause a lot of effect on them, but it did scare them, causing the leader and his goons to apologize, and bow at the girl.

Once they all left her, (Y/n) groaned and let out a sigh. Massaging the bridge of her nose.

"Fuck.. Dry eyes..." She mumbled.

"That was quite of a brawl there!" A male voice chimed.

"Hah?" (Y/n) looked up to see two the boys that were spying on her fighting against the group of boys.

"And you guys are...?" (Y/n) is not an idiot. It says it in the book. Those two are Sano Manjiro and Ryuguji Ken. The President and Vice-President of Tokyo Manji Gang, Toman for short.

'....Short like their captain...' (Y/n) deadpanned. Silently roasting Mikey in her head, the said boy introduced himself and his best friend.

"I'm Sano Manjiro, call me 'Mikey'! And this is Ryuguji Ken, call him 'Ken-chin'!"

"Don't call me that, call me 'Draken'."

(Y/n) and the tall blond stared at each other, before an idea pops in her head. Smiling smugly, she sent the a wicked smirk, leaning her figure near the boy and opened her mouth, smilinh innocently.

"Ken-chin!" Draken irked and corrected her.

"Draken."

"Ken-chin!"

"Draken."

"Ken-chin!"

"Draken."

"Ken-chin!"

"Draken."

"Ken-chin!"

"Draken."

"Ken-chin!"

"Draken."

"Draken."

"Ken-chin-- wait what?"

"Ahhh, so I will also be calling you 'Ken-chin' then!"

Draken irked and Mikey laughed. Then a growl was heard. It was Sano fucking Manjiro. Hungry as usual.

"Ah, are you perhaps hungry Mikey?" (Y/n) asked, and the boy shyly nodded his head.

"Well then, let's go and eat! My treat!"

"Hah? But you don't have to.." Draken pestured.

"Oi, jangan kau cuba tolak rezeki boleh kah?" The girl snarled, glaring at the boy.

"Huh?"

"Yea, let's go!"

Mikey and (Y/n) began to walk, leaving the now confused Draken behind.

"Eto... (Y/n)-chin... This restaurant seems expensive.." Mikey whispered, tugging the hem of the girl's shirt.

"What's so wrong about that?"

"Uh... everything..?" Draken spoke.

"Is that a question or an answer?" (Y/n) asked.

"..Both..?"

The teens the walked in and (Y/n) asked for a table for 3. Sitting down on the chair, looking around at the expensive restaurant, Mikey grabbed the girl's hand.

"(Y/n)-chin, do you want to be our sugar mommy?"