Chapter 11 (EDITED)

31st October 2005

It was finally the day of the battle. At the battle field, Takemichi sees various other unfamiliar people, (Y/n) only told the boy that there will some spectators to watch the fight but didn't tell him who, so he questioned Chifuyu who was standing beside him.

"What?! Who are these people?" Takemichi stared in utter shock.

"They're all spectators. Toman versus Valhalla. Whoever wins today's conflict will be one step closer to ruling Tokyo," Chifuyu explained.

"The fights caughts all of influential delinquents in Tokyo." (Y/n) spoked, swinging an arm around Takemichi's shoulder, the girl only gave him a side glance and looked back at Chifuyu.

"Ya got that right.. Looks like nothing but bad dudes here," Takemichi sweated, feeling nervous as ever.

To say the least, he was jealous on how calm (Y/n) was. I mean-- she's a hero in training who else wouldn't be jealous to the fact that this girl has super powers?

"Like those two over there," Chifuyu pointed towards two boys sitting on a pile of broken cars. One has his hair in two toned and were braided, whilst the other boy had blue tips on his blond hair and has glasses framing his eyes.

"The Haitani Brothers. They can summon hundred men with just one shout. Those brothers are like celebrities in Roppongi." Ran, the oldest amongst the Haitani Brothers, felt someone staring so he looked at where it was coming from and to his dismay, he sees a girl in a Toman's uniform. She has her arm around a blond boy's shoulder, but what caught him off guard is when she sent him a small wave. Ran's serious face quickly vanished and a giddy smile was plastere on his face, and he quickly waved his hand at the girl.

Rindou, on the other hand, deadpanned at his older brother's antics. It was like seeing a highschool girl being notice by her crush. His purple eyes went to (Y/n)'s figure and raised a brow.

"Isn't that the Treasurer of Toman?" He asked, pointing at the girl.

"It looks like she is! She's pretty, isn't she brother?" Ran giggled, still waving furiously at the girl, at which his hand accidentally slapping the back of Rindou's head in the process.

"Oops... Sorry, not sorry" Rindou irked and shook the collar of Ran's shirt.

"What do you mean by that?! Apologize carefully will ya?!"

"Mmmm... No♡︎."

After Chifuyu pointed out onto the man who was eating, or known as Leanman, (Y/n) saw a familiar figure sitting in the nearby shadows.

"Aren't those four the First Gen of Black Dragons?" (Y/n) asked, pointing at the four figures sitting. Chifuyu and Takemichi looked at where the girl pointed at, and their eyes widened abit.

"Why didn't you tell me about the Black Dragons?" Takemichi asked, looking at the undercut blond.

"I don't know... I didn't saw them.." Chifuyu whistled, looking away.

Then a guy in a white clothing stepped in the centre.

"Toman and Valhalla ain't worth shit!" He grinned. "I'm the one overseeing today's fight. The names Hansen, from the Ikebukuro Criminal Black members." He dryly stated.

"He's one of the big fish from the 1988 Group! His our overseer today," Takemichi looked at Chifuyu, and raised a brow.

"Overseer?"

"It's like a referee. Hansen, Leanman, the Haitani Brothers, First Gen Black Dragons... They're just gonna watch today," (Y/n) explained, playfully kicking the ground.