Chapter 6

"Hey, (Y/n), your friend just sent a message," Pah said through her earpiece. It was now August 3rd, the date where Draken got stabbed and the same date where Peh was being manipulated by Kisaki.

"What does it say?" (Y/n) asked through the small device.

Pah looked back at the hologram screen in front of him.

.... . -.-- --..-- / -.--. -.-- -..-. -. -.--.- -.-.-- / .. / .--- ..- ... - / .-- .- -. - / -.-- --- ..- / - --- / -.- -. --- .-- / - .... .- - / - .... . .-. . / .-- . .-. . / ... --- -- . / .-. ..- -- --- ..- .-. ... / ... .--. .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / - .... .- - / ... --- -- . / ...- .. .-.. .-.. .- .. -. ... / -. --- - .. -.-. . / - .... .- - / -.-- --- ..- .----. .-. . / .. -. / ..--- ----- ----- ..... / .- -. -.. / .- .-. . / .--. .-.. .- -. -. .. -. --. / - --- / ... . - / .- -. / .- - - .- -.-. -.- .-.-.- / -... . / -.-. .- .-. . ..-. ..- .-.. / -... . ... - .. . -.-.--

"Ehhhhhh... It says here that some villains found out about your sudden absence and somehow figured out that you're in a different timeline. She figured that their planning on an attack, so be careful." Pah translated, typing in codes as he was able to hack into every system thanks to the help of both (Y/n) and Hatsume.

"The villains.. Who knew that the League of Villains would figure out this fast," (Y/n) muttered. She then felt a drop on her head and then another.

"Shit, it's raining!" The then girl quickly ran, trying to find a specific pair of blonds walking in rain.

As she was running in the rain, her body then collided with someone else.

"Woah, ya good there pretty girl?" Asked the voice. Alarmed, the girl quickly looks up and was met with a pair of golden ones.

"Out of all people. Does it have to be the fucking lanky stick-ass zombie? Seriously woman?" Pah huffed as he was watching the entire scenario in the tiny camera that the girl installed, disguised as a button on her shirt.

"Not gonna lie, kinda like how the scenario works out.." The male said, munching on his bowl of popcorn. "It's like watching in a movie... ya know?"

Pah no.

"I am so sorry for bumping into you," (Y/n) bowed, apologizing to the male. Hanma stared down at the girl and then gave her his significant smirk-- dies he have one though? Doesn't matter. Anyways--

"You really give me startle there miss," Hanma chuckled.

'Boy do I look that old just because I'm a mature 14-year-old who has to get used to her rowdy classmates who are literally a year or two older than me, you can call me 'miss'?'

"I do apologize for bumping into you though.." (Y/n) muttered. Hanma let out a chuckle and walked away.

"I really wish to continue to chat but I have some things to deal with. See ya later pretty~" Hanma waved.

"I can already tell that his a red flag."

"Pah will you shut up?" (Y/n) irked. "And how do you know what a red flag is?"

"I got my mom's jeans."

"You mean 'genes'?"

"That's what I clearly just said!"

"You know what? I'm done."

Ignoring Pah's outburst from her earpiece, slightly wincing as the male was shouting through his mic, (Y/n) saw a group of motorcycles driving past her. A boy in blue cotton candy hair then stopped his vehicle and looked at the girl.