Chapter 15

"Do you perhaps know where the toilet is?"

"H-huh?"

"Don't 'huh' me Takemitchy.." Draken irked, and the boy just meekly looked around and see the bathroom door that was just close to them, and pointed at it.

"Hm-- Oh! There it is," Draken sent Takemichi a wave and thank him, entering in the toilet and do his business.

Takemichi let put a sigh of relief and slunched down at the wall. A hand placed on his beating heart. "That was close.."

"What was close?" Takemichi shreiked and turmed around to see Mikey looking at him. Mikey just blinked for a few times and raised a brow.

"Ya wanna reverse that again and scream much more manly or...?"

"Mikey-kun, you don't just scare people!"

Meanwhile in the girl's room, she was now teaching Baji some basic math, his hair was clipped on the side as he was answering some sheets. He them stopped at a specefic question.

11+12 = ?

"What's this?" He asked to himself amd looked at thr paper once more.

"What is this?" He looked at the girl then back at the question.

"How do you this?" He asked again, now holding the piece of sheet in his hands and making confuse face.

"I don't understand.." he complained, scratching his head and his recatngualr glasses just came out of no where, framing his brown hazek eyes. Catching the girl on the bed, off guard.

"Where the hell did you got your glasses from?!"

"How does math even work?" He looked at the girl who just shrugged her shoulder. Baji groans and slams the door open and walked over to Mikey and Takemichi who were just discussing about Toman stuff.

"Teach!!" He fans the paper infromt of his two friends, resulting slapping the paper at Takemichi's face. Mikey took the paper, looked at the question and back at Baji.

"Baji, are you stupid? Obviously it's 1124!" Mikey exclaimed and Takemichi deadpanned.

"What about counting eleven first, and then you added it up with 12..?" Takemichi suggested.

"Right!" Baji then began coumting his fingers and irked, he looked at Takemichi with a glare.

"Dumbass, I don't have enough fingers to count hntil eleven!" He barked and Takemichi deadpanned.

"Heh?"

"Don't 'Heh' me! Give me your hands!" He yanked both of Takemichi's hands and began counting. Draken who just happened to walk out of the bathroom, looked at the three boys being huddled up on the couch. Curious, he walked up to them and asked what was going on.

"Baji needs help in maths so I told him it's 1124, bit Takemitchy suggested him in counting with fingers. Draken sighed and looked at the question sheet and dragged Baji by the collar as he suggested in just helping the ravenette. The two went to (Y/n)'s room and Draken frozed in place to see the girl was changing her clothes. Quickly he apologized and slammmed the door shut, startling the girl in process.

"What?"

₀: *゚✲゚ฺ*:₀₀: *゚✲゚ฺ*:₀₀: *゚✲゚ฺ*:₀₀: *゚✲゚ฺ*:₀

It was now 3rd November, meaning it is Baji Keisuke's 15th birthday. The lad himself didn't even knew it was his birthday at first, until his mother bursted in his room with a small birthday cake in her hand, and big smile on her face.