Chapter 25

(Y/n) was sitting on her couch, a glass of water in her hands. She took a gilp and placed the glass on her coffee table.

'Hmm.. It's almost time for the attack,' The girl then took her flip phone out and began typing.

At the trainstation, Chifuyu and Takemichi stared in utyer shock to see a beaten up Yamagishi and Makoto. And just before the two friends could even explain what happened to them, the train door opened and a group of men in all red walked out of the transportation.

"They appeared all of a sudden!" Yamagishi exclaimed and a member barked at Takemichi, saying that the blond was in the way making the said male to apologize. But luck was not on his side when the member asked him if he was a delinquent.

"Oi, are you a delinquent?!" Takemichi looked at the guy infront of him confused. But that's when he ordered one of the guys to bring out a beaten up Akkun.

"Oi, look. Is he from Toman?" Asked the member who was holding Akkun. Takemichi watched in shock as he shouted out his friend'a name.

"Takemichi... You idiot.." Then the guy infront of Takemichi grinned as he cracked his knuckle. "Okay! Okay! Alright! You're my 5th Toman prey," he said and just before he coukd send a punch towards the blond, Chifuyu kicked the guy right at the face.

"Chifuyu!"

"Run!! Takemitchy! Akkun!" Akkun limped his way when Takemichi told the male to climb ontop of him. "Akkun, get one!" Akkun did what he was told and Takemichi sprinted off.

"I will catch up later!" Chifuyu shouted out.

"Sorry, Chifuyu!"

"Hold it you bastard!"

"What... The hell?!" Takemichi stopped onhis track as he and Akkun were both swarmed by Tenjiku members. "Akkun! What the hell happened?! Who the hell are these guys?!?"

Then Chifuyu was punched on the face, causing him to be thrown back.

"Let's kill of the Tokyo Manji Gang!"

Takemichi then saw Makoto and Yamagishi and he quickly went to them to what seems to look like a shop. The two explained and apologized to their friend for exposing themselves in public right after threatining some kids ny the lake, not even knowing that a Tenjiku member just so happen to appear infront of them.

After the sudden appearence of Kisaki, Mochi made his way towards Takemichi and the other with an unconcious Chifuyu being dragged and thrown onto the ground.

"Chifuyu!"

After Mochi took his leave to go to Shinjiku and told the remaining other 300 members there to beat Takemichi and the rest, a kick was swung to one of the members.

"Ahh, sorry that we came here late." Said the (h/c)-ette as she gave the group an apologizing smile.

A Tenjiku member or two was then thrown across the ground and there revealed to be Baji, Kazutora and Pah.

"And they call them delinquents? Damn.."

"(Y/n)-chan..." Then all of a sudden, a bike came in hitting the Tenjiku members in process and there to be revealed Souya Kawata, aka Angry, and an unconcious Takuya hanging on his shoulder.

"Yo, First Division Captain." The.male greeted and placed Takuya's body on his bike.

'Huh? This guy.. Is he the 4th Division Captain? Kawata Nahoya?' Takemichi thought, confuse as he remebers that the male usually had a smile on his face. Angry then leaned his fave near to Takemichi and inspect him.