CH 3

━

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

Looking around to see no one at the ship, made me get my eyebrows furrowed.

There should be someone, right? Is the man in the cabin? I took a step as I looked around with the handle of the suitcase in my hand.

A man stepped out of the cabin after my intense thoughts. He was working for the leader. I was given so many instructions even on the call. I couldn't talk much to dad and Jin.

"D4?" The man asked trying to confirm, I was the agent that should be here.

I needed to say the code to tell him I was D4.

"Tea at night is soothing." I said the code as he nodded opening the basement of the vessel. I know the code's weird, but let's keep that aside, cause I got to finish this mission. He gestured me to get inside with the suitcase. When I was inside, he closed the basement right after.

But before closing it, he warned, "D4, there will be a checking once."

I nodded as I kept the suitcase in a corner and sat on it, waiting for him to close the basement. There was only darkness in this room. Not even a ray of light could be seen. He slowly closed it as he walked away to start the engine.

I stood up looking at the suitcase as I crouched down to open it. Without wearing Sirdi clothes, how am I going to enter Erasird? I chuckled at the thought with my hand on my mouth. I had learned how Sirdi women used to live when I was in the learning phase of an agent. It was an important thing to learn, because of the feud between the two countries.

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

When I had worn the clothes, I took a long cloth, hiding in it in a corner, just in case. When I heard a voice, I breathed out a sigh in irritation. The voice meant the checking is taking place, about which the shipowner warned me. Murmuring noises filled the silent air, meaning they're here. I breathed in getting myself ready.