CH 13

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

"A vicious and murderous Sirdi fugitive has crossed our borders yesterday afternoon near 1 PM. People are scared to go out because of him-" The reporter informed on the news channel as I sat drinking a cup of coffee in a cafe while reading a newspaper.

I leaned back with my eyes glued to it thinking about what I was going to do. Even if I had to kill him and I will regret it later, I am ready to live my life with this regret. My oath was more important to me that I had given to my country.

"I want to run away with you to Molvania."

I silently drank the cold coffee from my straw as my eyes stung with tears. This was the biggest betrayal I was given in my life.

"I want to get married with you there, have kids and-"

"Dae!" Taehyung called in a yell as he was standing in front of me worriedly and I slowly looked up.

"What's wrong? I called you so much. You weren't answering." Taehyung sat opposite of me with worried eyes as he held a cup of milk in his hand.

"It's nothing." I shook my head while looking down at the table. He was here because we had to talk about the mission that I was given. I needed his help with it. All people were busy listening to the news as their eyes were on the TV.

"Sirdis are so unpleasant. Oh god. I hate their existence." A man talked to the other one and he nodded talking to him.

My eyes were down as I heard them clearly.

"They don't even have manners. All Sirdis are like this. They should be killed and their country should be destroy-" I immediately stood up slamming my hand on the table making everyone flinch in the cafe because of my sudden interruption.

"I am sorry." I apologized with a fake smile as my gaze moved to the man who was backbiting.

"Mister, I don't think you have manners from the way you are talking ill about people who you don't even know what they are going through in that country." Taehyung grabbed my arm seeing I was trying to pick out a fight, but I pushed him away without even giving him one glance.

"Unpleasant? Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror?" I softly asked like I wasn't saying anything wrong.

"Dae?" Taehyung muttered and I sighed.

"Please care for your tongue as to what should come out of your mouth and what not should." I looked at the man and he scoffed.