CH 12

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

Jungkook stood near the man who he had kicked him with his knee in the stomach as he had fainted to the ground on the grass that was near the borders. Fences were around everywhere of steel and metal that were made for any Sirdi to not cross it. It was afternoon right now with the sun not giving much of its rays to the earth.

"Surrender yourself!" A male voice yelled and he turned around as a bullet hit the side of his leg scratching it a little.

Jungkook grabbed his gun running fast to take a shelter and avoid the constant gunshots that were happening in the area and around him. The wound wasn't so important to him right now because of which he didn't focus on it.

"A Sirdi has crossed our borders! Let the commander know fast!" Another man yelled as several of them surrounded him.

"COME OUT AND SURRENDER YOURSELF! WE WON'T REPEAT OURSELVES AGAIN AND AGAIN. WE WILL DIRECTLY SHOOT YOU TO DEATH!"

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

I hid behind a couch with a gun in my hands as a gunshot hit it from behind a little. I filled my gun with bullets while covering myself as I had a scratch on my forehead and cheek with blood on it from so much fighting. I stood up suddenly shooting the man two times who had shot the couch as he fell to the ground with blood spilling from his abdomen.

"Where is the chip?" I approached him while playing with my gun and with a serious expression.

"I don't know." He replied in a breath and I pointed my gun at his leg shooting it as the bullet hit his limb and I crouched down to the ground with my hand hanging on my thigh. The man screamed in pain as he grabbed his leg.

"Now tell me." I arched my eyebrow with an amused smirk and enjoying this as I kept my palm under my chin and sang.

"I am waiting~"

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

Jungkook stood up with his hands high up gesturing that he was surrendering right now. All eyes were on him. All of the soldiers stood with their guns pointed at him in alert as a soldier signed another one to get him.

When the soldier was going to walk to Jungkook, Jungkook punched him from the side with his elbow as he grabbed his gun pinning his arm on the back, and knocked his knee from behind pointing the gun at his temple in a span of a second. He was completely trained. It's easy for him.

"What you do to me, I will do exactly the same to at least one of you."

All of them backed away in surprise as they knew what Jungkook was doing. Threatening them with a soldier in his hold. He was indirectly telling them he'll kill him if they don't move out of the way.