CH 14

[ A/N: Guess what? I have wholly written fugitive so rapid updates from now on! ✨ ]

[ A/N: Guess what? I have wholly written fugitive so rapid updates from now on! ]

NARRATOR'S POV

─── 10 MINUTES AGO

Jungkook ran to the end of an alley as he hid himself with a gun in his hand and leaned to the wall stopping his breath. His heart skipped a beat when he heard footsteps approaching him from far away.

"The fugitive was here, sir." A policeman took steps after another policeman who was lower in command murmured to him about Jungkook.

Jungkook's heartbeat paced up when he heard the footsteps getting more nearer to him.

All of the policemen were alert as they were in a group with their guns high up to protect themselves in any circumstances.

Jungkook's breath was caught in his throat, he couldn't breathe and sweat started forming on his forehead. His palms were all sweaty as the gun was on the verge of slipping but he gripped it hard closing his eyes.

"Sir, I think he ran that way. Not here." The man pointed towards a direction and all of them turned around going away but glancing back a few times.

Jungkook exhaled a sigh of relief as he got out slowly checking if there was anyone. He took slow steps to get out, but his steps became faster as he started running, but a yell made him go faster.

"He went in that direction!! We were wrong!! The fugitive is there!!!"

Jungkook ran and a man followed him who was faster than the other policemen. He grabbed his neck from behind trying to tackle him, but Jungkook pushed him away and a bullet shot the policeman by mistake which was going to shoot him.

Jungkook turned around running fast to a place as the gunshots were everywhere. He tried to avoid all of them dodging them while the police were behind him.

A crowded street was in front of him as he got in the people behaving like he was one. He looked around with alert eyes hiding his face a little with the help of his hand.

The policemen got into the public as they searched for him everywhere. Jungkook got out of it and started running fast when they saw him and yelled to each other about him running in a direction.

Jungkook's feet became faster as he ran and ran. He wanted to live. Was his wish so hard to be granted for? He felt so painful. So miserable. Should he just give up and die? Should he? These thoughts were taking over him from the past few days, but he ignored it since there was a little him that wanted to live with all his might.