CH 11

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

Jungkook leaned near a wall while closing his eyes.

"They say the leader's son has disappeared. We don't even know how he looks like." A man said from behind the wall as he was whispering to another one beside him while walking past by an alley.

How he looks like?

Jungkook looked away with a mocking expression. His father had kept him a secret so people won't come after him. He didn't care about him. His father never did. His father only wanted his heir to be alive so his rule can go on. A puppet that he called his heir. He didn't ever let him take his pictures, and even in the mansion, he lived as someone else's child. People called him a person's child that used to work in his father's lair and died just after Jungkook was born.

Jungkook slowly stepped out while looking down and the person turned to him as he looked at him with raised eyebrows then walked away without much thought as he didn't know him not even his face.

Jungkook exhaled a sigh in relief as he was going to step more to go away. He had this chance.

"Wait." A hand grabbed his upper arm as he stopped in his tracks with wide eyes as they're stuck to the ground.

"Show me your ID." A policeman asked as his gaze lingered on Jungkook's tattoos which were suspicious since it's rare to see a Sirdi man having it and Jungkook looked down biting his bottom lip a little in anxiousness.

"I-I forgot it at home." Jungkook murmured and he chuckled sassily. Jungkook had never gone through this situation before and even if he did. He would get out of it because of his friend's help which was Eros or the people that worked in his father's hands.

That man that he called his father would have thought he would live forever and never die. He thought of himself as a god or something and this is the result.

"You're fucking lying." The man got ready to beat Jungkook up because of which Jungkook immediately grabbed his neck and mouth pulling him into an alley with the man struggling in his grip.

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

Jungkook stepped out wearing the policeman's clothes and an olive green firearm in his hands. He looked like a complete killer in disguise. But what can he do? He wanted to live. Doing drugs and wanting to die looked so easy, but he really desired to be alive now when a day like this came.

He was caught up in this mess when he didn't even want to. Striding more a little, his feet became faster as he ran to find a place of hope where he can stay alive without any problems. Even living as a puppet will kill him. People won't let him live since they'll try to take his place.