CH 16

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

Jungkook stood buttoning up his jeans as he grabbed his shirt right after and pulled his hands up to wear it over as his biceps flexed because of the movement. I got up and wore my shorts as I looked at him, who was near the bed and getting ready like he was going to go back. He had taken his shower after asking me about it.

"You're going back?" I anxiously asked and he slightly nodded without looking up at me as he took his gun and I approached him.

"I have to." He finally answered in a murmur and I slowly bopped my head with my gaze stuck to the floor. If he so much wanted to...

He looked up grabbing my chin playing with it slowly and then his hand moved to my neck as he leaned in for a slow-paced kiss.

"I can't get enough of you..." He mumbled in the kiss as he slowly backed away while panting and I did the same.

"I wanted to ask something if I am not invading your privacy...." Jungkook looked away avoiding eye contact and I frowned at him. Why was he behaving like that again, like in Erasird? What happened now?

"You said it wasn't your first time yesterday, so with whom was your first time exactly?" He asked turning back to me and I arched an eyebrow.

"Jin. My best friend. I slept with him by mistake when we both got drunk one night. The next day we both were sickened by the fact." I responded without much thought and his eyes looked amused when I said best friend, but he asked something which made me frown more.

"He's an agent?" He looked dead serious interrogating me and I nodded with my eyes radiating confusion.

His eyes turned in a direction keeping away from me and it looked like he was contemplating about something in his mind.

"The man who entered here was your friend too, right?" He softly asked and I nodded keeping my eyebrows furrowed.

"What is it?" He leaned in gripping my bare waist and started kissing my neck to distract me from the topic.

"It's nothing, babe."

"Jungkook..." I called and he looked back at me since it wasn't a moan, but a full call to talk to him.

"Let's go to a hospital," I demanded with earnest eyes and he shook his head. "You know what? Your wound on the stomach is too much to bear for. I didn't want to do anything yesterday ( about sex ) when I saw it. It would've been so uncomfortable and painful, but your impatient ass didn't listen to me." I pointed my finger at him peeved a little as he rolled his eyes nuzzling in my neck.

"Please. I don't like hospitals....and police...." Jungkook mumbled moving to my shoulder and I pushed him a little glaring at him with a threatening tone.