CH 10

[ A/N : double update this week! ]

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

A FEW MONTHS LATER ───

He entered a rooftop as he went to the end of it with a firearm in his hands. He had glasses on the bridge of his nose as he was standing on an extremely tall building. His tanned skin shone in the sunlight as he kneeled to the ground and slid his earpiece to his ear. It was afternoon right now and the murmurs to and people yelling voices was the only thing that could be heard.

He grabbed the firearm getting ready to do the mission that he was given. Adjusting the firearm in his hands and sliding bullets in it one by one.

He sucked his cheeks in, in thought revealing the hollows of his cheeks as he moved his face and closed one eye for a clearer view to the outside of the building. His sniper rifle long and in a jet black color as he looked in the scope to find his target. He roamed the tip of the firearm everywhere. His shooting glasses on the bridge of his nose and plugs in his ears. A groan escaped his lips when he saw that he still hasn't found his target. His tight silk shirt in a pitch-black revealing his muscular arms as they flex every second he moves his gun around. His veins in his tattooed hand popping out as a scowl appears on his face. His tousled hair hanging low on his forehead hiding his beautiful eyes behind his glasses. He bit his piercing near his lip in thought as he released it right after from his hold.

"Bingo." He lowly muttered when he found a middle-aged man near a building coming out of a car in a black suit with different people following after him that were guards and public who are on his side.

"Jungkook?" A voice called in his ear from his earpiece and he rolled his eyes at the disturbance as he ignored it pushing his tongue to his cheek with narrowed eyes.

Jungkook stopped his scope at the man and the middle black point in it covered the man's body as he pressed the trigger.

The bullet shoots in the air and Jungkook paused to see if it did hit the man. His eyes sparkled in victory when the man's chest is shot and he grabbed his chest with blood spilling from it.

"Uh-huh!" He immediately stood up with his firearm as he turned around.

"Jungkook, answer me, boy." A tired voice told from behind the earpiece and Jungkook sighed as he answered with his forefinger pointed in mid-air to the sky.

"Yes. I'll talk to you later. But for now..." He turned around while stopping and looked at the people running to the building where he's at.