CH 6

━

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

I ran to the end of the rooftop as I jumped from it to another one. It was night right now. Darkness engulfed everything. I had decided to do this at night, since people aren't much alert at this time, and it's hard to discern like this. I saw a man going to come out of his room that was located on the rooftop but backed away in utter shock after seeing a woman in all black clothes and a bag behind her, jumping around every rooftop she can. I ignored all the people as I did it every one by one. My feet leaping on every roof I jumped.

I stopped at a rooftop as I took out my binoculars magnifying them and then looking around to find the building. Even at night, the moonlight was more than enough to help me.

"Uh-huh!" I whisper yelled in victory after seeing a mansion large enough looking like a rich person's house. But wait, this is the government house? My country was so advanced...I shook my head at the thought and sprung from the rooftop approaching the place.

When I was near the mansion, I saw many security people on guard. I couldn't just jump to the mansion and enter the office, I have to do something. I was on the ground floor as I approached a man from behind while taking slow steps.

The guard paused while taking a stroll when he felt someone behind him. He immediately turned around listening to his instincts, seeing no one there. His skin between his brows creased as he thought he was mistaken, but when he turned back around, he saw me and his eyes started widening.

"Hi!" I greeted him with a bright smile, and when he was going to scream, I immediately tackled him putting a pocket knife on his throat.

"Don't make a sound or you're dead." I warned with daring eyes and he vigorously nodded wanting to live. I have to use him before I let him be.

"Where is the main office?" I asked and he pointed at the second floor. Suddenly, he felt a sting in his head as I had put a device on his neck that can make him faint. He fell to the ground instantly after, without making a sound, and a smirk formed on my face. He didn't see my face because of it being covered. So making him faint is safe. My plan was going so smoothly, but I can't think it's so easy or anyone can take me down.