CH 17

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

─── ERASIRD ( at the same time ) ───

A little girl played with a rock as she threw it to the green ground. She appeared to be a six-year-old by her size. Her eyes were stuck to the ground and empty as she looked at it blankly. Toys. She didn't have any toys with which she could play with. So she came here to play with stones, alone, since she had no one to her. Her dress was all ripped in every corner. The barren land of Erasird could be seen everywhere as they're small buildings and the ground was cracked. The sky cloudy with many dark clouds everywhere. No life could be seen in the desolate land of Erasird.

Silent footsteps could be heard as the girl turned in the direction where the sound was coming from. Her hooded eyes looking up to find a figure in front of her.

A tall and handsome man crouched down to the ground with a sweet smile on his face as he had a teddy bear in his hands.

"You want this?" He asked in a cheerful tone and the girl merrily took it with wide eyes.

She bowed as she didn't know she had to say a thank you, that was her way of saying a thank you.

The man brightly smiled at the girl as the girl finally opened her dry mouth to speak since she hadn't eaten for many days.

"M-Mister...tha-thank you..." She gripped her gown from the side now bowing with etiquette and said after remembering someone had once told it to another person when the person helped them. It was like a help to her.

"Seokjin. My name is Kim Seokjin."

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

"The actual leader of Erasird is someone else...." Jungkook's gaze was down and stuck to his hands as he said those words. What was he even talking about? Is this one of his jokes?

"Jungkook, stop joking around. It's okay, dad. He jokes around every once in a while-" I tried to say to my dad who was staring at Jungkook with a visible frown, and Jungkook's next words made me freeze into ice.

"I am sorry, Dae. I was scared." His tone was blameworthy and my father took strides to him as he grabbed his collar.

"What are you talking about?" He looked irritated by the fact that Jungkook had again betrayed them.

Jungkook kept his eyes away. "Because I was abused from my childhood-"