x. i wanna meet you

SOME TYPE OF LOVE :: x, i wanna meet you

SOME TYPE OF LOVE
:: x, i wanna meet you

December 31

Dear Future Lover,

             How are you? How are you? It's New Years Eve & yes, I know im a loser for writing on a party night like this lol. Trust me, there's a party and yes I was invited but decided not to go cause I'm not in the party mood this year. Hope you been good. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

I'm currently on the news watching Time Square and don't you just love the Jonas Brothers? Their music is beyond. I might have to admit they're probably my favorite band besides spice girls & maroon 5. You know, if you were here, you'd be my kiss at midnight. Just putting it out there for next year.

Do you do new year's resolutions? I don't do them all the time but for this year, I feel as if I should and I don't know why. Well here it is— my new year's resolution is to you meet you. I wanna meet you before the end of next year. So therefore, I am sending you an address and if you come, awesome. If you don't, that's fine. Guess it wasn't meant to be? But yeah, I live in Los Angeles. Hope to see you soon. Happy New Year!!

Kisses,
Emma

a/n:any thoughts ortheories for act two?

a/n:
any thoughts or
theories for act two?