xxv. the scandal

SOME TYPE OF LOVE :: xxv, the scandal

SOME TYPE OF LOVE
:: xxv, the scandal

It's been about two days since the date. Isabelle was ready for anything that could come but it oddly enough was chill. No paparazzi, fans even— it was quiet and nice. That was until she went scrolling through the internet on her phone as she laid in her bed on a Friday morning and what she found . . . she was not pleased with. The paparazzi clearly don't understand the meaning of invasion of privacy.

Her face kept growing angrier and angrier by the second. She was pissed and the article called her "the mystery beauty". She liked it, but she was still upset. Emma warned her but she wasn't angry to the point where she would sue. She just didn't know what to do now since sooner or later, everyone was going to know "the mystery beauty" 's face.

She tossed her phone to the side of her and finally got out the bed to start her day. As she stood in the kitchen pouring her coffee, she kept thinking about how nice it would be to go on a walk. So, once she was done pouring her coffee, she carried it back to her room so she could get dress. As she took out some work out clothes, there was a ding of her phone.

She walked to the bed and picked up her phone. She read the name of the message, Dylan.

• • •

dylan ❤️‍🩹:[ inserts link ] seriously? you have to be more careful

dylan ❤️‍🩹:
[ inserts link ]
seriously? you have to
be more careful. im coming over.

belle 🥀:
please don't. i have things i need
to do today. no offense but you
coming over would just slow me down.

dylan ❤️‍🩹:
i'll take that as a compliment 😌
besides, im walking up the steps.