xx. i wanna meet you too

SOME TYPE OF LOVE :: xx, i wanna meet you too  

SOME TYPE OF LOVE
:: xx, i wanna meet you too  

January 1

It was midnight. 12am. It was New Years Day, a party at isabelle's apartment. High energy. Girls and guys dancing around . . some drunk. Though she was having a good time, she decided she wanted to take a small break from partying. So, she went up to her bedroom. She locked the door and sat on her bed for a second before thinking it was a good idea to read the recent letter she received from Emma.

She got the special key from the nightstand and then bent down to unlock the drawer that held every letter emma sent her. She pulled the one out that was named New Years. She then cut it open with her envelope opener and pulled the letter out. She opened the letter and read it word from word.

Emma wants to meet her. She so happened to live in the same city as her. She knew exactly where that place was. Isabelle was stunned. Emma Watson wants to meet her. It was a week from now at this nice waterfront. She couldn't believe how much trust and faith emma was putting in Isabelle to actually show because after all those pleas of Emma begging to get a letter back, Isabelle never sent them. What makes Emma so sure that Isabelle would come?

Yes, she feels the same way but would she risk it all for something that was made up their heads just to maybe get rejected if they met in person? Some would think it's logical thinking but to Isabelle, she's more concern about her heart. Though she's scared, she decided in that moment she was going to do it. She is going to meet Emma, the girl that won her over.

So she stared at that letter with a smile so wide it could blind you.

"I wanna meet you too." She whispered to herself, knowing damn well this could be the beginning to a happy ending. Potentially.

a/n:this is such a wholesome story lol

a/n:
this is such a wholesome story
lol. I've never written one of
these before. anyway, who's
ready for the last act??!!
any predictions??? also,
the chapters will be longer.