BOOK 6 > Ch. 29~NOSTALGIA~

" When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. "

~William Shakespeare

i

i...

" I want twenty million pesos in my account now, Castro. "

Python had been trying to talk to the mogul from the start that they seated themselves in his Library. This had been happening on a weekly basis since he had been under this expensive man's payroll. Richard Armani had been making him a wealthy man just because he's paying for his services. But today, this particular employer wasn't focusing on what he had to tell him and he envisioned how this bastard will regret it soon.

Richard Armani was engrossed with what he was reading on his laptop. He stopped at what he was busy at and spoke for the first time without looking at him.

" For what? "

" Service maintenance because grocery prices are increasing. "

Richard Armani eyed his cellphone to check on a few messages. He was back on typing on his other gadget after.

" What are you buying? The entire mall? "

He said in his flattest tone.

" A twenty million pesos cannot buy an entire mall. "

" Then what type of food are you consuming for twenty million pesos? Unless you are infested with deadly intestinal worms. "

Python smirked to himself. He rested his back against the swivel chair while he folded his arms.

" Probably. "

Richard Armani concluded that he needed to read between the lines. He had a lot on his plate today, deadlines, and reports. But something told him that Phyton sounding as if he wanted him to decipher codes would mean he should probably listen. He straightened his back and raised an eyebrow.

" And you are probably asking for funds because you know that I need your service. Spill it. "

He stood and went straight to the bar to get a whiskey.