BOOK 6 > Ch. 23 ~IKAW NA NGA~

'Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.'

Mark 10:9

i...

​​​Benedict: 'Ma, I want you to watch me play basketball on our intramurals and foundation day of our school. Are you available on Friday?

She's definitely obsessed with her son and she will drop everything to give him the time that he is asking for. She failed as a parent to him. She knew she had to make ​up for the years that he matured as an adolescent and she wasn't even there. She recognized the fact that she had neglected Benedict because of the issues that came along while she was married to his father. That was a mistake on her end and she will correct that.

Psyche: I am always available for you, darling. And this is at what time?

Her son sent her a nice green and black jersey shirt that was made out of silky fabric. It has the number 25 on the back, with the 'Castro' last name on it. It was on the 25th that Benedict Meneses was legally adopted by Richard Armani. The same man married her on the same date. Made sense. She wore it with fitted jeans and white sneakers. She almost brought pompoms with her thinking about seeing her grown-up son for the first being an athlete. But Phyton told her she'd embarrass ​her teenager if she does that.

She took a cab and instructed the driver where Benedict's International school's located realizing that this was one of her many first with Benedict from this point on. Smiling widely to herself, she was about to show the university guards her identification card when they stopped here and asked.

" Ma'am, are you the parent of Benedict Saavedra Castro? "

She nodded absentmindedly while her hand with her ID was suspended in front of her.

" I am. "

She was clueless when one of the guards moved so that they can give way to her.