BOOK 6 > Ch. 9 ~WHAT ABOUT THE MEMORIES?~

'How can I give this love a new beginning? How can I stop the rain it's never-ending? How do I keep my soul believing? Memories of how we should keep calling?

What about love? What about feeling? What about all the things that make life worth living?
What about faith? What about trust? And tell me baby what about us?'

Psyche's Chronicles. Confidential (Deleted Files)

Richard Armani, 

I am finally saying I DO to you in a few days. I mean, who cares about Romeo and Juliet! You're marrying me and I AM RISKING IT! ALL OF IT! You're an asshole in progress, but you are my asshole! So, yeah... I'll do this over and over again if it means some asshole like you will love me back too. Will you?

Really in love with you,

Psyche Alexis Ernestine-Amandi Saavedra... Castro. Your loving future wife in a few days.

i...

Rafa Armand was fuming. He can't literally understand his brother and he needed a word with him whatever it was that he's currently at in his damn office. Amy, Richard Armani's Executive Secretary, already informed him that her boss accepted an important guest which he later found out was the famous journalist, turned show host, Jaime Anyayahan. He was thinking of waiting for his turn to talk to his own brother, but he was having a hard time sitting tight on his chair while the family's lawyer was already about to fax the annulment papers to Richard Armani.

He just didn't get it. He never was the type to put his nose on someone else's business. Most especially with what Richard Armani has been through. Crazy, whirlwind, probably the maddest romance he ever heard in his lifetime. But he wouldn't meddle with his younger brother's whereabouts. But what snapped him out of his seat was when his wife told him of the bad news. His brother has finally caved into his wife's appeal in getting their marriage annulled. This is insanity for him. His brother has been going wild and psycho about finding the woman who finally bent him, the only woman who braved in twisting his wits and who had her ways of winning. Now he did find her, Rafa Armand just can't make sense of the reason why his brother chose to dissolve the marriage? It beats him.

Rafa Armand was already in front of the Vice President's office when he decided that he'll just have to welcome himself in. He can no longer wait for answers.

" Richard Armani! "