chapter 3/ your safe f̶o̶r̶ n̶o̶w̶

Sorry I haven't been posting I was doing some school work ;-;

Izuku's POV

I woke up in a room, it had a bed which I was laying on, a door, a small table, and a window. I panicked a bit not knowing where I was. I got up and opened to door slightly. I looked outside the door to see police officers talked to pro heros and doctors. I didn't like it.. I didn't want to be around p-people.. I quietly walked out from the door. I almost got away from everyone until I heard someone say "hey where's the kid, isn't he supposed to be in here-? " I slowly turned my head around

(like technoblade :D (rip technoblade..))

to see all the police's, pro's, and doctor looking at me... I stayed quite.. Then sprinted away. "HEY! WAIT!! " I was about to leave the hospital until I crashed into someone. I fell on the floor and slowly looked up to see what I crashed on. "aren't you supposed to be in your room kid? " a tall guy with black hair and black tired eyes told me that-. I quickly got up and tried to run away until the man's white scarfs captured me. "where do you think your going? "

Aizawa POV

I wake up to my ringtone. "ughhhhhhhhhh" I grabbed my- phone and checked who it was "Naomasa Tsukauchi? Oh the Detective guy" I answerd it with a tired voice. "hello? " "hi eraser head! I was wondering if you can come at ****** hospital please! " ugh I don't wanna go! I'm so fucking tired.. But I'm a pro hero.. "sure whatever. At what time? " "uhh right now if you don't mind! " actually I do mind- "ok fine I'm going" "ok great! See you there! " I hanged up. "hey Yamada! " "yes shota?" "I'll be back I'm going to the hospital for hero work, and where are you!? " "somewhere.. MUHAHAHHAHA- Anyway bye I love you! "

"what the fuck?.. bye? " I left walked to the hospital it wasn't that far but it wasn't that close. I wish I can sleep all day and hug my cat's (coffee and bean ) but hero work. I saw the front and in the outer side is the little boy from yesterday running towards the door. He bummed into me a fell, the kid slowly looked up at me. Kinda freaky "aren't you supposed to be in your room kid?" he got up quickly and tried to run away sheesh what happened to this kid and made him run away from people!? Oh wait. I remember now.. Fuck. I quickly captured him. "where do you think your going? " I asked the kids.

Izuku's POV

Run.. Run!... RUN!! I tried to get out of the scarfs but it didn't budge. He started walking to the room I was in.. No.. No!... NO!!.. I tried to run away again until I started floating. HOW!? I looked at the man and started tearing up. I-I don't wanna b-be h-here. They gonna know!.. " thank eraser head, I don't know how he escaped? " I started crying silently. I don't wanna be here "shouldn't the kid be sleeping or some shit? " " hey! Language! And yes" I was slowly floating to the other man and panicked more. " thank eraser head! " "... Your Wellcome now let's finish this I'm tired. " " ok! "

The other man picked my up which I felt very uncomfortable. He led me back into the room I as in earlier, both of them came in the room and the man with short back hair let me down on the bed and the other got a chair and sat down on it. " sorry I found to introduce myself" I get up a quick sat in the other side of the room.

" Uhh- ok? Anyway my name is Naomasa Tsukauchi and the other man's name is Shota aizawa! " the man-.. Tsukauchi smiled!? Why would he smile at a time like this. Speaking about time, what time is it. I look at both of them a point on the top of my wrist and outside, not wanting to talk to them. " huh? Oh do you mean what time is it? It's 8:42! " oh.. Ok " anyway I wanna know a few questions. Ok?"

I don't trust him but they are the only ones here.. I slowly nod my head as ok. "great! Anyway this might scare you a bit I just want to know what happened and help you" I nod ok again. "ok do you remember what happened at the first 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣? " I started to panic a lot when I heard that word, I felt to sick, I wanted to throw up. I covered my mouth I started crying. I don't wanna remember!! "Hey kid are you already?"

I got up slowly walking towards me. I put my hand out saying that I don't want him around me. I started to shake a lot and started mumbling two words... 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙. "Hey eraser! Get a doc! " " what the fuck are the doctors gonna do!? Make him fall asleep or something shit!? " 'I-I c-can unsee i-it!. I-It h-hurt's!... I-it's e-eating m-me a-alive!!.. 'I started to breathe heavily as I see some red version of myself looking down on me.

"y̶o̶u̶ s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶ k̶i̶d̶... n̶o̶ o̶n̶e̶ n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶.. w̶h̶y̶ d̶i̶d̶n̶'t̶ y̶o̶u̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ d̶i̶e̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ m̶o̶m̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶m̶ m̶a̶n̶!? "... I was in a dark room with the red version of me (it's not izuku having red hair it's izuku completely red ok :>). "I don't like you! Go away!! " "o̶h̶ b̶u̶t̶ s̶w̶e̶e̶t̶ i̶z̶u̶k̶u̶.. I̶ a̶m̶ y̶o̶u̶. I̶ c̶a̶n̶'t̶ l̶e̶a̶v̶e̶" "̶w̶e̶l̶l ̶I'̶m ̶n̶o̶t ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y ̶y̶o̶u ̶y̶o̶u ̶b̶u̶t ̶I'̶m ̶a̶p̶a̶r̶t ̶o̶f ̶y̶o̶u ̶n̶o̶w" the red one started walking up to me

"g-get away from me I-I don't want y-you next t-to me! " it's still walking to me. I got up and ran to it and pushed it. "I̶'m̶ n̶o̶t̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶ t̶o̶ h̶u̶r̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶ I̶z̶u̶k̶u̶ I̶'m̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶ t̶o̶ h̶e̶l̶p̶." " N-NO STOP PLEASE!! " I covered my ears not wanting to hear the the red one had to say and sat on the floor.

"̶I ̶p̶r̶o̶m̶i̶s̶e ̶I'̶l̶l ̶k̶e̶e̶p ̶y̶o̶u ̶s̶a̶f̶e." I felt a hand on my head "̶I ̶d̶o̶n'̶t ̶k̶n̶o̶w ̶h̶o̶w ̶I ̶g̶o̶t ̶i̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e ̶o̶f ̶y̶o̶u. ̶B̶u̶t ̶i̶f ̶I'̶m ̶h̶e̶r̶e ̶i̶t'̶s ̶a̶l̶l ̶f̶o̶r ̶a ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n.̶ ̶C̶a̶u̶s̶e ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g ̶w̶a̶s ̶t̶r̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶e̶d ̶a̶n̶d ̶w̶e̶l̶l ̶n̶o̶w ̶I'̶m ̶h̶e̶r̶e. " I looked up at him. "y-you sound different t-than I expected. "̶̶W̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t? ̶Y̶o̶u ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t ̶I'̶d ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d ̶l̶i̶k̶e ̶y̶o̶u? ̶I ̶h̶a̶v̶e ̶m̶y ̶o̶w̶n ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l.̶ ̶̶A̶̶n̶̶d ̶̶m̶̶y ̶o̶w̶n ̶v̶o̶i̶c̶e."

"̶I ̶j̶u̶s̶t ̶g̶o̶t̶t̶a ̶p̶r̶e̶p̶a̶r̶e ̶y̶o̶u ̶f̶o̶r ̶w̶h̶a̶t ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n ̶i̶n ̶t̶h̶e ̶f̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e. ̶I̶t'̶s ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶b̶e ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶i̶c̶u̶l̶t ̶a̶n̶d ̶i̶f ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g ̶g̶o̶e̶s ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g ̶t̶h̶e̶n ̶w̶e'̶r̶e ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d. ̶B̶u̶t ̶a̶l̶l ̶I ̶g̶o̶t̶t̶a ̶s̶a̶y ̶i̶t ̶y̶o̶u'̶l̶l ̶s̶e̶e ̶̶o̶̶r ̶h̶e̶a̶r m̶e ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n ̶w̶h̶e̶n ̶i̶t'̶s ̶̶t̶̶i̶̶m̶̶e. " "yes s-sir! " he kinda smiled. And gave me one more pat on the head before and covered my eyes.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*
((1302 words. Sorry for the lack of word. As the story goes on they get a little longer.))

( I edit it again. 1275 words. I'm tried I drank two coffees cause of both school and this book. I'mma sleep.)

1044 words. Wow . Anyway like I always say tell me if you like how the story is going. :)

-your local weeb