chapter 8/meeting again

Izuku POV

I opened the door to my house and saw that my u-.. Dad is sleeping. I used him sleep to my advantage and explored the house. For some reason a don't have any memories of me living here. But one of those guys the brought me here told me that I hit my head really hard so that's why I don't remember anything. I saw mom and she was in the kitchen just sitting there.

" u-uh mom? Are you o-ok? " I said as I sat on one of the chairs and placed my head on the table. "yeah don't worry honey.. You hungry? I made curry! Let me just warm it up ok? " she said with a smile. I can tell it's fake cause once she 'smiled', I saw her puffy eyes and dried up tears. " mom? How did I hit my head? " she stayed silent then turned on the stove. "well honey you felt of your bed at night. Cause you had a nightmare.. You fell. But your okay now, so! " she placed a bowl full of curry in my face "Eat up! "

I thanked for the food and started to eat the curry, it was a little spicy but I don't mind. Then I swallowed " mom? Am I gonna see kacchan again? You know in school? " I looked at me then at her hands. " I don't know. " she smiled again. " maybe if you eat up and go to sleep early you'll see kacchan tomorrow!" she patted my head. " I'll be back honey. I'mma go get your medication for your.. Head. " she mumbled something after that but I couldn't hear it. I finally finished my food when mom came back with my medicine.

" why isn't this a liquid? Kids your age aren't supposed to be drinking pills. " she gave me it and looked at me. " do you know how to swallow this? " " n-no? I-is that bad!? " " shhh it's ok sweetie, don't worry. Here I'll teach you " she grabbed something from cabinet and it was a tic tac box thingy. She opened it and gave me one. " here try to swallow this but be careful cuz you can choke. Oh and here some water, you have to drink water while your drinking a pill. Try it out honey! "

I grabbed the glass of water and the tic tac. Once I have the water in my mouth I quickly put the tic tac in my mouth and quickly swallowed. I didn't felt the tic tac in my mouth and smiled " I did it!" " yeah you did! " she smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back. " I wanna try to swallow the real pill now! " " ok kid, but be careful if you leave it in your mouth for to long it'll start to disintegrate and it'll taste bad ok?" "I) ok mom! " I did the same with the real pill and right before I swallowed I saw something.. Someone? Someone red? I'll ignore it for now I guess. It doesn't seem to be that important for now.

"good job kid! Now let's get you to bed, ok? " " ok mom! " she picked me up in a piggy back ride and walked up stairs. She brought me to a room with a bed with a few toys. But what caught my eyes was a all might plushy! I think she saw me look at it cause she layed me down, grabbed it and gave me it. " thank you mom! " "no problem kid." he grabbed some clothes and changed me to some pajamas. " thank you! Good night mom! " " No problem! Good night. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite! " she kissed me on the cheek and turned off the lights. " w-wait mom! " "yeah kid? " "I) I love you, your the best mom in the world! "

" aww thank you honey, I love you too, tell you what tomorrow after school I'll take you for ice cream. " " Yay! Thanks mom your the best! " " alright good night kid, it's getting late. " she closed the door and it stayed silent for a while. Until I heard her go down the stairs. I hear people talking, I think it's mom and father talk.

" WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO THAT DAMN MONSTER!? " " he's not a monster shin! He's a kid that just had a bad start. " " I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU SEE THAT LITTLE SHIT, HE FUCKING KILLED MY S-" "O) SHIN!! NOT SO DAMN LOUD HE'S PROBABLY STILL AWAKE!! " " DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME!! YOUR THE DUMBASS THAT CAN'T EVEN HAVE FUCKING KIDS!! THAT'S WHY YOU CARE FOR HIM HUH!? " it stayed silent for a while. " that's what I fucking thought whore. "

I-I think that's enough listening f-for now.. I covered my ears to try to block off the screaming, shouting, and hitting of my parents. How come this feels new to me? It hurts a lot. I'll just ignore my feelings.. I should probably just ignore my feelings, I'm not new to this right? I just hit my head really hard right? I'll just forget about it. I fixed my blanket and feel asleep.