chaper 12/ what's this feeling.?

Izuku's POV

"Your up early" I looked behind me and it was kacchan. " uh. Yeah. Your up too.." I looked at him. "I just walk in the morning that's why. What's your excuse?" Excuse? "I was.. just.. u-uh. Bored and just went on a walk too." I looked away as I closed the door. "Sure. Walking. Like I didn't your ass get up a few minutes ago from the floor." He replied. "Then why did you asked in the first place.." I mumbled. "I heard that!" I looked pissed.

"What do you want Kacchan, I wanna go to sleep inside now and you usually come later." I said tiredly so he knows I'm not faking it. "Well if your tried in the first place then why weren't you asleep inside, never mind. Go to sleep." That's what I thought. "Ok then. Bye." I opened the door. "So you leaving now because I told you to do it?" I looked him dead in the eyes and said. "I am going to sleep because I'm tired.. bye." "Whatever. Bye" I entered my house without looking back. "Wait." I stopped before I could close the doors and looked at him. "What?"

"What happened to your shirt? It's ruined from the back. All ripped." I paused in fear. Fuck I forgot about the shirt. "I feel on my back that's all-" "no you didn't" he interrupted me. "How then, tell me." "Stop acting brave. If you were to have fallen then you would of had some scratches from the fall. That looks like someone cut your shirt up. Do you think I'm stupid!?"

I looked him in the eyes. "Good night kacchan." "What the fuck is that supposed to me-" Before he finished his sentence I closed the door and walked to my room. Once I got in I locked the door and stand there doing nothing. I then purposefully fell on the ground and stayed there. At this point it didn't matter where I slept I just wanted to sleep. But before I could sleep I heard a knock at my window. Why does it gotta be him at this time.

I slowly got up from the floor and looked up to the window. His face was starting at me. Sigh.. I walked to the window and opened it. "What was that supposed to mean!? Hey don't leave me!!" I walked to my bed. Now that I think about it. He has been doing with for a bit. I flopped on my bed as he climbed in through the window. "hey your support to be listening to me deku!" "mhm, I sure am" I turned around.

He continued talking about stuff from school and how much he hates his math teacher. After a while of taking he sat down next to my bed and continued talking. Even though I didn't know like more than half of what he was saying I stayed and listened. And an hour pass by and he was laying next to me knocked out. The sun was already coming through the window that I left opened. It was probably gonna bother kacchan though so I painful go up and closed it. My bad hurt from all the flying.

I looked back at kacchan who was still sleeping. Five more minutes can't hurt right. I walked back to my bed and layed on top of him. He didn't do anything about it. I then feel asleep.

Katsuki's POV

I felt someone on top of me an I immediately knew who it was. Is it time already. I opened my eyes to see his hair on my face. I moved it and checked the time. 7:09 am. Fuck! Alright. I guess it's time. But. I can't move. He's on me and I can't wake him up like this.

I'll protect you until you wake up. I still remember that day. When he got hit. I just wasn't the same. I let my fear get the better of me. But at least I'm more prepared this time. If someone happens. I hope nothing bad happens. That day I was wasn't able to eat or sleep without thinking of him. Asking myself if he was alright. I didn't want to lose him.

He's to important.. Way to important for him to be in danger. That's why I won't let him get into UA. They'll kill him. And I'll kill them back. But still. I don't want him to be apart if a job that will risk his life. This will be hell trying to get him away from becoming a hero. It's been his dream for years. But if I want him to be safe and alright.