Unexpected Surprise

So! In this one! The ninja all live apart! Nya and Jay are FRICKING MARRIED!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nya was peacefully sitting on her and Jay's shared bed... Reading a book, more specifically, a romance novel... Jay came in the room with his signature cheerful smile, he was carrying a Starfarer comic, he took a quick glance at his wife before he sat down beside her... He read over her shoulder
Nya:Jay, you know I hate it when people read over my shoulder
Jay:*kisses Nyas cheek* I know, but what are you reading?
Nya:'You and Me'
Jay:Oh ok...
Nya was hit by the smell of juice, like a truck... She felt like she was going to throw up... (That kinda rhymes...) Nya ran to their bathroom and threw up in the toilet... Jay followed her in and rubbed her back...
Jay:Are you sure you're ok Nya? You've been throwing up daily by now...
Nya:Yeah, I'm sure I'm good...
Jay:If you say so... But please tell me if something is wrong...
Nya:I will...
Jay:*checks phone* Ah shoot! I'm gonna be late! I have to go meet up with my Dad, Nya!
Nya:Ok! Be back in one piece!
Jay:I will!~
Jay runs out of the house and closed the door, he formed his dragon and flew off... Leaving Nya in the living room after going downstairs... She had her suspicions... She went to the nearest store and bought a few 'things'... She gone back to the house and ran to the bathroom...
~30 Minutes later!~
Nya:No! I can't be pregnant!! Me and Jay just got married!! Oh wait... Oh yeah... Right...
Nya ran downstairs, excited about telling Jay the news... A couple of hours later, Jay returned
Nya:Jay, I got something to tell you...
Jay:What is it? YOU DONT WANT A DIVORCE DO YOU?!!?
Nya:No Jay, it's actually the opposite... I'm pregnant...
Jay:What!! No way!! I'm gonna be a Dad!
~9 Months Later~ (Yes I know... I'm very impatient~) ~In the House~
Nya was craddling her baby boy... While Jay was watching over his baby girl... (YES! THEY HAD TWINS IGHT!!!)
Nya:Jay, I can't believe that we had twins...
Jay:Me either...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So! Internet will be cut off so I have to end this here! There will be a part 2! Bai!!