Some Kid Jaya For Y'all

Nya is 4, Kai is 6 and Jay is 5!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a Saturday morning when Edna called Jay, who was all ready for his play date with his best friend, Nya... Ever since the two met, they have been inseparable, always having play dates on weekends, it's an exception if Jay/Nya needs to go somewhere important... Jay hopped into his parents' car and they drove off to Ignacia, which was fairly close to the junkyard Jay lives in... It was just a 10-minute drive, but to Jay, it felt like 10 years... Jay got out of the car only to be engulfed in a bone crushing hug by none other than, Nya, his best friend... To Jay,  Nya was like the sister he never had... To Nya, Jay was like the big brother who she can always talk to...
Jay:Nya! Hey!!
Nya:Hey Jay!! Come on!!~ The pillow fort is waiting!!!!
The two run inside, they ran past Nya's older brother, Kai... Who was just passing by the hallway... He sighed in annoyance as he shook his head... Smiling... It has been a while ever since his sister had a best friend to call... Of course, they had their little kitten, Luna, that was Nya and Jay's best friend by now... But Jay was different... He was a person, not a cat, he can understand what Nya says, and they always just tell jokes to each other... Which was nothing a cat can do... He heard giggles coming from Nya's room, he rolled his eyes and kept walking to the living room of their small home...
~With Nya and Jay~
Nya:Come closer
Jay:Why though?
Nya:Just do it *rolls eyes playfully*
Jay crawls closer to Nya, she pulls him down on her, making the two blush, she quickly kissed Jay on the lips, making the two of them even redder than they thought was possible... They sit up straight, still blushing...
Nya:So, did you like it?
Jay:I really liked it
Nya:How much tho- mmpphh
Nya was cut off by Jay kissing her... He smiled at her, scratching his neck sheepishly
Jay:That's how much I liked it
~~~~~~
Sorry this was hella short, and sorry for getting your hopes up on a long chapter, since I took a week on this, I experienced writer's block for the first time, and it was INFURIATING not having motivation to write some low-quality crap for y'all, but now I'M BACK AND READY TO MAKE SOME MORE CHAPTERS!!!

NJ out!
And...
SEE Y'ALL!!