💚Goodbye (SO NOT!)💚

Set after Seabound, Season 15, it's been 2 years since she left... Also Lloyd was 3 when Nya left
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay was locked up in his room, sulking... He was devastated after Nya's departure... He hasn't eaten anything in days... Instead, he was only staring at the ceiling, where layed, his and Nya's favorite pictures... Jay was looking at one specific picture, the picture of him and her on their first date... He couldn't bear to see Nya go... The person he cared loved the most, just got their memories wiped away clean from their mind, and it only gets worse... She merged with the sea, after an unwanted goodbye, she dove into the ocean, with whales and fishes... Never to be seen again... Jay got up from their bed and got ready... He put on a blue hoodie with a lightning bolt design on the back, black jeans and blue sneakers with the base of them being white... He grabbed his phone a walked out of his room... He walks out of the monastery and formed his dragon, he flew off to the city's docks, after a few minutes of flying, he reached the docks, he dispelled his dragon in mid-air and landed with a hero stance, he sat down by the edge of the dock, he looked out into the horizon, hoping to find his long lost Yang... He held the Yin/Yang medallion close to his chest, feeling as if Nya was still beside him...

Nya

Just thinking of her name, makes Jay want to sob his broken heart out...
Jay:You know, I really miss ya... Like a whole lot... *chuckles* Ever since you've become part of the ocean and left... You also carved a hole in my heart, that will never be fixed by any other girl, only you... *tears start pooling in his eyes* Only the First Spinjitzu Master knows how much I miss and love you... You probably already know that... Because of the how many times I have told you... *smiles* But even if don't respond to them, I know deep in my heart that, you really badly, want to say it, but just can't... Because you respond to them by action, and that means a lot to me, if you only knew... And I have news for ya... Cole has his beloved cake happy of his back, Kai had finally gathered all of his courage from the ground, and asked Skylor out on a date, which of course she had said yes too...
Zane and Pixal are dating, which is a stress reliever, due to how cute they are... Lloyd is my personal therapist... *giggles* And he's been the most amazing son I've ever had... I just hoped that you would've stayed long enough to see our son grow up... But, I know that the sea is more important, of course... But just know that, I haven't quit, i keep fighting, and I'm not alone... I have friends by my side to help me...
Nya:You aren't alone... You still have me...
Jay:What? *turns around* Nya?! Is it you?
Nya:Yes it's me Jay...
Jay runs up to Nya and hugged her
Jay:You heard everything I said?
Nya:Every word...
Jay:I missed you so much...
Nya:I missed you too...
Jay pulls Nya in a passionate kiss, the most long awaited kiss... Jay and Nya pulled apart... When they did Nya glowed... She felt herself turning back to normal... After a few minutes of glowing... She was back to normal... She couldn't remember anything that happened currently, she only remembers what she did, before she merged with the water... But Jay couldn't believe his eyes... Nya was back... And she'll stay like this... Right?
Jay:Nya?
Nya:Jay! You're fine!! *hugs Jay tightly*
Jay:So, all it took was just one kiss?
Nya:What do you mean?
Then all the memories came flooding back... She merged... And it's been 2 years...
Jay:What do you say we head back to the monastery? The others will be very happy to see you...
Nya:Sure...
~At the monastery!~
Jay:Hey guys! I'm back!
Lloyd:Oh, hey Mommy, Dad... *eyes widen and turns around* MOMMY!!
The blondie ran up to Nya and hugged her tightly... Nya picks Lloyd up and hugged him back...
Lloyd:I missed you... Like a whole lot...
Nya:*kisses Lloyd's cheek* I missed ya too... It's pretty lonely in the ocean...
Lloyd:Don't ever leave us again, pls...
Nya:Never again, Sweetheart... Never again...
The others came in the room, to see Nya... After a few 'I missed you's the others sat down on the couch and chatted with Nya, like nothing happened...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2 to this will come out, sooner or later!

NJ Out!