💚Pillow Forts for Comfort...💚

I'm sorry, I can't think of any other title, I'm pretty crappy with them... 😹😹 Set after Skybound! Lloyd's 5. I'm sorry but I over love Lloyd being 5!! Ok?! Anyway Skylor's here with us...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a cold night, the ninja team were all asleep, well except for one ninja... Nya... She laid on her bed, helplessly hoping that she'll fall asleep, but the terrors kept playing over and over again in her mind... But one scene circled her mind the most... She died... (I MEAN! WHO WOULDN'T THINK ABOUT DAT?! YOU DIED BEEN REVIVED BY A LITERAL WISH FROM A LOVESTRUCK DJINN! WHICH BY THE WAY TRIED TO MARRY YOU! AND PRACTICALLY ALMOST KILLED YOUR NOW BOYFRIEND!! Ok calm down NJ... Well, Jay was now her ex ex boyfriend... Anyway, I'm getting off track...) Her horrific time on the Departed Realm... And how Cheeto boi tried to marry her... But her train of thoughts were soon interrupted by soft and quiet snores... She looked over to the edge of her bed to see Jay... She had forgotten that he had decided to go sleep with her... (HELL NAW! NOT LIKE THAT! Y'ALL NASTY!!) She smiles softly, seeing her boyfriend safe... Then once again her thoughts were interrupted by soft snores... She looked over to the floor to see her son, laying there, flat, on the stomach... Nya's eyes go wide immediately, looks like Lloyd fell off her bed... Again... (Yes, Lloyd slept with Nya when Jay still wasn't rescued, cause she was scared that Cursed-Humanoid-Nemo-Khan (I am so sorry, Cho) will come and take her away...) Nya picks up Lloyd, bridal style and set him down on her bed again, now having all of the space, because now, Nya was standing up... She grabbed all of the pillows in the living room and her bedroom, mentally saying sorry to Lloyd... She quickly built a pillow fort, she crawled in and just sat in the corner of her room, while sobbing... And those sobs soon woke up Lloyd and Jay... They spotted the pillow fort quickly... Lloyd being who he is, cautiously crawled in the fort and saw Nya sobbing...
Lloyd: Mommy?
Nya looked at Lloyd's big emerald green eyes... She smiled warmly... Now knowing that Lloyd is very curious about everything...
Nya:Come here, baby boy...
Nya pulls Lloyd into a hug, him feeling the warmth all sinking in... He was already used to Nya's big bear hugs... (Which is one of the many things he loves when he got adopted by Nya and Jay...) Tears started pooling in Nya's aqua blue eyes... Then she let them out... Lloyd stopped playing with Nya's fingers and looked up to her... When he saw her crying, he was quickly alarmed... He pokes his head out of the fort and called for his father... Jay crawled in the fort... He quickly sat Nya down on his lap, (Don't y'all dare get dirty!!) he started stroking Nya's hair... While Lloyd sat there infront of them... Unsure of what to really do... So, he crawled out of the fort, and climbed back up on Nya's bed... Lloyd frowned, now he was alone... He grabbed his stuffed dragon and just sat there akwardly... Back inside the fort, Nya looked around... Looking for the green clad boy...
Nya: Where's Lloyd?
Jay:I don't know...
Nya pokes her head out of the fort, and saw Lloyd, laying on her bed, back facing towards the fort...
Nya:Baby boy... What are you doing out here? *steps out of the fort* *sits down on her bed*
Lloyd:*faces Nya* I thought I should leave to give you guys privacy to talk... Because of what happened... Which is partly my fault... If I had just listened to Dad, and not said my first request none of the things would've happened...
Nya:*covers Lloyd's mouth* Lloyd Garmadon, if you even start blaming yourself for what happened, so help me!-
Lloyd hid his face in his pillow... Looks like screaming didn't really do much... It just only scared the poor boy even more... Nya only realized this now... She saw the blondie shaking in fear... He pulled his knees up to his chest...
Nya:Baby boy, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to scream at you...
Lloyd stayed quiet... He didn't really want to say the wrong thing, and make Nya scream even more... He turned around and faced the door... (God, all of the drama...) He whimpers quietly in fear...
Nya:Lloyd, I'm so sorry... *hugs Lloyd from behind* What if I make it up to you?
Lloyd turned back around to face Nya... He looked straight into her aqua blue eyes...
Lloyd:*polite tone (Like he said, he didn't want to say the wrong thing...)* Like what?
Nya:How about we go to the park tomorrow? Just you, me, and, Jay? *sits Lloyd on her lap*
Lloyd bounced on Nya's lap, (You. All. Are. Nasty.) he really wanted to go to the park... Nya took that as a yes... She kissed Lloyd's cheek, she carried him, and went back inside the fort...
Nya:Hey JJ... Can we go to the park tomorrow? I kinda need to make it up to Lloyd...
Jay:If it makes our son happy, then I'll do it... *smiles warmly*
Lloyd:*quietly* Yay!
Nya and Jay both smiled... They loved it when Lloyd was happy... Especially if it's family bonding...
Nya and Jay:Then it's a go for the park...
As Nya and Jay both said that, they blushed madly... And as for Lloyd, he giggled at the sight of his mother and father bashfully blushing... Lloyd snuggled underneath Nya's arm, catching her by surprise, she let out a quiet yelp...
Lloyd looked at Nya, worried that he did something wrong... Nya reassures Lloyd that he did nothing wrong, he only took her by surprise... Their little family moment got interrupted (AGAIN?!) by quiet footsteps by their bedroom door
Kai:*muffled* Shh, not so loud Sky... I'm trying to hear if they're making out...
Sky:*muffled* In the middle of the night? I don't think so...
Nya:Let's push them to the brink, shall we?
Jay:Let's go... (Since they're in the fort, the two couldn't really hear them...) Lloyd, just don't mind...
Lloyd:I'm used to it...
Nya and Jay step out of the fort and sat on Nya's bed... Jay began to plant small kisses down Nya's neck, stopping every so often to leave a few marks, Nya moaned everytime Jay would leave his mark... He moved onto her collar bone where her weak spot was, (Just so y'all know, Nya was infront of Jay, and Jay was behind her...) Jay began to bite it softly, making Nya moan like crazy, he began to lick her weak spot, making Nya cry for more... He electrified his fingers and sent a light volt to Nya's leg... Nya turned around and pinned Jay to her bed... Now she was in control... She raised Jay's shirt (Yes they wear shirts when they go to bed...), to reveal his 6-pack and his battle worn skin... She caressed his abs, she started to lick them, making Jay moan... She inspected his chest and abdomen... There were scars all over him... Wait... What happened to Kai and Skylor?
~Outside The Room...~
Kai and Skylor could be seen passed out on the floor, drool hanging from Kai's mouth... Looks like the moaning was to much for them...
~Back With Nya and Jay!~
The duo froze, when they heard Lloyd whimper... (Ok so, this was supposed to be a short chapter where, Nya had a nightmare and she built a pillow fort, because when she and Kai were younger, they used to build pillow forts when they both or one of them had a nightmare... Then she built a pillow fort with Jay and they talk about her nightmare and the end was they fall asleep together, cuddling... But that was trash, then I came up with this garbage, which is really hella long... But anyway back to the (hopefully) two-part and maybe more story...) Jay put on his shirt and they rushed to the fort... To see Lloyd asleep, cuddling his dragon... Looks like he was having a nightmare... Nya picked Lloyd up and cradled him in her arms... He shushed him sweetly, she sat on her bed but when she did, Lloyd woke up... Tears start pooling in his eyes... He started to sob quietly... Unfortunately, Nya heard him (She was carrying him sack style...) She patted his back in an attempt to help stop the poor boy from crying and waking up the rest of the team... Yet, he didn't stop... Nya didn't know why he was crying, so she tried to ask him... She laid him down on her lap while his head was resting on palm... He cuddled his dragon...
Nya:Baby boy... Why are you crying?
Lloyd:*breathing becomes shallow*
Nya began to panic... She didn't know what to do, and so did Jay... Jay sat beside Nya and tried to calm the boy in her arms down...
Nya: Lloyd, look at me, pls... I need you to take deep breaths, so you don't pass out, ok?
Lloyd:*nods quickly* *takes a big deep breath and breathing returns to normal* Mommy... I'm scared...
Nya:Why?
Lloyd:Don't leave me pls...
Nya:I won't leave you... Ok?
Lloyd:Ok...
Jay:Why don't we all sleep in the pillow fort? So we'll all be together when we wake up?
Lloyd:Mhm... Pls Mommy?
Nya: Alright, let's go...
The trio crawled in the fort... Jay layed down and soon Nya did... Lloyd soon crawled onto Nya's chest, and layed there... They all fell asleep, and will wake up still together...
~~~~~~~~~~~
BAM! Another chapter done! In under a day! Whoo!! But anyway, I feel like this was centered on Nya and Lloyd's mother-son bond... But still has Jaya in it, so it's balanced!! So! I will be doing another chapter on "Goodbye (SO NOT!)" and that will be it's part three! Which will be nice, since I haven't updated it for a while and I feel like Zane is about to pass out while he is passed out...
Zane:How is that physically possible? There is no logic to what you just said...
Me:Well! Logic has been thrown out the window, a thousand years ago!!
Zane:WHAT DO YOU MEAN A THOUSAND YEARS AGO?!!? ITS ONLY BEEN A FEW HUNDRED YEARS!!
Me:BOY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS?!
Zane:AT THE MONASTERY! TRYING TO STOP THE CHAOS THAT HAS ALL BEEN HAPPENING! WHERE ELSE WOULD I BE?!
Me:OH I DON'T KNOW! MAYBE WITH PIXAL MAKING OUT!!
Pix:OH! WHY DID I GET DRAGGED INTO YOUR FIGHT?!!?
Me:Oh, It's my job to annoy the hell out of you Nindroids and ninja! BUT! MY PWEND WANTS TO KNO-
Nya:Will. You. Three. Just. Pls. Shut. Up. For. 10. Fricking. Minutes?!!? IM TRYING TO GET LLOYD TO SLEEP BUT HE KEEPS WAKING UP BECAUSE OF THREE! HE KEEPS CRYING!! AND YOU THREE GUYS JUST KEEP SCREAMING!!
Me:Oh, I'm sorry, me, Zane and Pixal couldn't quite really hear that... Can you pls repeat it?
Nya:I SAID!- *hears Lloyd crying* Oh... Alright, I'll shut up if you trio shut up...
Me:Good luck, because I never shut up!
Nya: I'll get Kai and Cole on you...
Me: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! PLS! HELL NAW!
Nya: Alright... Then. Shut. The. Hell. Up...
Me:Yes I will Nya! Yes I will...
Nya:Good... Now... JAY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I NEED ANOTHER BEDTIME STORY FOR BACK UP!!
Jay:Just five more minutes! Pls Nya?
Me:Bet that he won't keep his 5 minutes?
Zane:I'll take that bet...
Nya:FINE! BUT ONLY 5 MINUTES! I BETTER SEE YOU IN LLOYD'S ROOM OR ELSE YOU'RE GOING TO GET HIM TO SLEEP ON YOUR OWN!!
Jay:YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! I PROMISE ILL BE IN THAT ROOM IN 5 MINUTES!! I SWEAR TO THE FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER!!
Nya:GOOD! OR ELSE!! *walks to Lloyd's bedroom and slams the door, making Lloyd cry* Oh no... Lloyd I'm sorry!
~10 minutes later!~
Me: It's been 10 minutes, Jay... And Nya is ticked... Zane, I want my twenty bucks...
Zane:I'll double it on another promise, but if he doesn't make another promise, I'll give it to ya...
Me:Fine...
Jay:TEN MORE MINUTES NYA!!
Nya:JAY! I FLOPPING SWEAR!!
~15 Minutes later...~
Nya:JAY!!~
Zane: Alright, here ya go... *gives me 40 buck*
Me: YESUUU! LETS GO! But anyway! Thank you for reading this chappy until the end of it peeps! Stick around for another one soon enough! NJ out!

This is the link to where I got "Cursed-Humanoid-Nemo-Khan" https://www.wattpad.com/story/230914589?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading&wp_uname=NinjagoJaya4Ever&wp_originator=beVzZKdOdTmYj%2BKyBHE54JgZM3Fb%2BIz%2BNgS3NHBgGD4je3PIY3DDVuTYN7pBS6J%2BxWz9BJKEBr6CWv7PDYjcsAF2OzpNvK9yplbfnGSvY8j24R%2FgEriPR3oY8Es0Nw53

Check out chocoqueen29's story "Quarantined (ninjago edition)" It is absolutely hilarious, so I recommend that you guys check it out!!

Word Count For This Chapter:2147!