💚Goodbye (SO NOT!)💚 Part 2

Jay, Nya and Lloyd, were out in the park, just strolling around (welp running, in Lloyd's case)
Nya:Lloyd! Slow down! Or you might get hurt!
Lloyd:I'm already being careful!
Nya:*rolls eyes* Whatever you say, Lloyd 🙄
What Nya didn't see, was that Lloyd had run off somewhere, but he was out of sight... When Nya noticed this, she looked around, in hopes of finding the blondie... When she couldn't find him, she began to panic... She quickly told Jay, he began to panic too...  The auburn-haired boy, called for Lloyd, but there was no avail...
Nya: LLOYD!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!?
The green clad boy, can be seen running away from the thick forest, beside the park, his emerald green eyes wide...
Behind him was a black hooded person, with a literal knife, running after Lloyd... The blondie tripper over a rock and fell... The mysterious human (if he is one) caught up to him, he/she raised the knife... Lloyd was preparing for the worse... He glued his eyes shut... There was nothing else he can do, since he hasn't unlocked his Spinjitzu or his Elemental Powers just yet... Nya and Jay ran to the person and smacked him, he (Yup, confirmed, it's a 'he') ran away, dropping his knife in the process... Lloyd picked up the knife... It has a few details... Though one thing caught his eye... A writing on the silver blade... It said:"For The Times I Can't Protect You"... Lloyd flipped the knife around, and saw in the smallest writing possible was the name 'Maya'... And above that was... "I Love You", then beside it was the name 'Ray'... Lloyd's eyes have officially bulged out of their sockets... (I'm sorry, i just had to 🤣) He handed Nya the knife, and told her to read the engravings... After a few minutes, her eyes slightly teared up... She'd just found her parents, and the most akward of ways possible... Well, luckily, the fingerprints were still there since they were all wearing gloves... Nya formed her dragon and Lloyd sat infront of her... Jay formed his dragon and rode it, they flew back to the monastery... Nya gave Zane the knife for him to scan...
~10 FRICKING HOURS LATER!!~
Nya and Jay had fallen asleep on the couch, with Lloyd, laying Nya's lap, he was hugging his stuffed dragon in the most cutest of ways... He tightened his grip on the dragon, as he was experiencing a nightmare... Nya felt him moving around her lap... She woke up to see him tossing and turning in his sleep... Nya picks him up and pats his back gently, calming the boy down... He whines quietly
Nya:*quietly* You're ok now, baby boy...
Lloyd stops kicking lightly... Clutching Nya's shirt... He was so tense... Nya shushes him quietly... Lloyd shot up, breathing ever so heavily... His eyes darted around the room...
Nya:Shh... Baby boy, look at me... You're gonna be fine, baby...
Lloyd:*sobs into Nyas shoulder*
Nya:Shhh... Why are you crying? Hm?
Lloyd:*sobbing continues* I don't w-wanna talk about it...
Nya:It's alright... But if you're comfortable enough to tell I'll be here ok?
Lloyd:Ok...
Then Zane came flying through the door... Holding up his phone...
Nya:Holy~-
Zane:*panting* I-I have their loc-location...
Nya:Zane... You look exhausted...
Zane:*panting* Th-That doesn't matter... Where's Pixal?
Pix:You called, Zane? *peeks into the living room* Oh good lord, Zane... You look awful...
Zane:I- *passes out*
Pix:ZANE!!
Pix rushes over to Zane's side... She quickly picked him up bridal style and ran to his bedroom... (Well, technically it was now their bedroom...) Nya wakes Jay up by pushing him straight off the couch... Jay landed with a thud, waking him up instantly... Leaving Lloyd bewildered on how strong his mother was... Also leaving him scared...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoopoopoopoo!! That's another chapter done! Sorry for leavin ya with a cliffhanger but~ I. Will. Post. Another. Chapter. In a day or so... I really don't have a posting schedule 😹... So expect a chapter in just a few days!!
NJ Out!

Word Count For This Chapter-686