Punk Love

THANK YOU SO MUCH NINJAGO908 FOR MAKING THE PIC!!
The link:
https://www.deviantart.com/ninjago908/art/Punk-Ninjago-Jaya-897428866
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was just a regular day for Jay, he was in his room tuning his electric guitar, when his mother called for him... (Let's stick for biological for now...)
Libber:Jay!! Honey!! Come down here for a second!!!!
Jay:*sighs* Be down there in a second Mom!!
Jay lazily walked down the stairs to the living room where his mother and father we're talking about something...
Jay:You guys wanted me here?
Libber:Yes, we did honey...
Jay:You guys sound serious... What's up?
Libber: Well, me and your father have been worried about you these past days, you've been cooped up in your room this past week... What are you doing up there?
Jay:*sighs and groans* Isn't it obvious? I've been trying to lay down some beats...
Cliff:But Jay!! You need to follow in my footsteps!! The movie making must carry on!!!!
Jay:But Dad... I have, no I want my own career... And that's making music...
Cliff:No!! Jay! You will listen to me!!
In a fit of pure rage, Jay stormed to his room, slamming the door shut, making his father furious... He flopped down on his bed, upset because his father doesn't accept his choice...
~With Nya!~
Nya was in her room writing down some notes... (Or probably a song!!) Her brother entered her room, leaning against her wall...
Kai:You know, sis... You can come to me if you need help with coming up with lyrics for your song, right?
Nya:I know~ but, I really want to work on a song all on my own, without your help...
Kai:Mmm~ I don't think that's the case with you right now...
Nya:I get ittt, but this is a project for music...
Just a short melody and that's it...
Kai:But your melodies always turn into full blown songs
Nya:I guess so... Maybe I do need help...
Kai:But I don't think I can help you sis, me and Mom need to go grocery shopping...
Nya:Oh, that's ok, maybe I can go to Jayson for help...
Kai:K sis, good luck with that project... *walks out of her room*
Nya grabs her things and stuffs them into her bag, she throws the bag over her shoulder and runs out of her rooms she quickly informs her Dad that she was going to a friend's house, her father agreed and she left their blacksmith shop... Her best friend was nothing like her, he was rich and famous, while she was just average and normal, it was even a miracle that she became his best friend... And since his house was just a few blocks down here, she can just walk there... After 10 minutes, she reached his house, she rang the doorbell beside the huge gates of his parents' mansion... His father answers the door and welcomes the raven-haired girl in...
Cliff:Good to see you again, Nya!!
Nya:Hehe, thank you... Is Jay here?
Cliff:Yes, he's in his room, probably tuning his guitar...
Nya: Ok, thank you...
Nya walks in the mansion,she navigates her way around and into Jay's room, she knocks 3 times, a pause then one more knock... Jay's usual cheerful voice came from the other side of the door...
Jay:Come in!!
The raven-haired girl pushed his door open, she sat down on his bed after closing the door, she was welcomed by a hug from Jay...
Jay:Hey Nya!! What brings you here? *grins*
Nya:Well, I kinda need some help with the project in music... Remember what happened last time? The teacher gave me that glare after she gave the assignment...
Jay:Ok... What kind of tune we're you thinking?
Nya:I don't really know... Meh, just a cheery one
Jay:Ok, well, maybe we can fuse our projects!! I already have my base ready, all we need are just a few lyrics!!
Nya:*blushes madly* I-I do-don't think I can s-sing...
Jay:Come on~... You'll do great, I promise!!
Nya:How, and what do you mean?
Jay:Well, I'm good with laying down beats, and I've already heard you in music class!! You sound amazing!!
Nya:I think I sound like a frog with a sore throat...
Jay:No way!! Why would you think that?!!?
Nya:Self-conscious, I guess...
Jay:W-well, I think you sound beautiful...
Nya:Thanks Sparky...
Jay's face heated up in embarrassment, he has never said something that nice to the girl of his dreams... He has had a massive crush on his best friend the day first layed eyes on her... Both Nya and Jay's faces were red in embarrassment...
Jay:S-sorry, I... I don't what came over me...
Nya:N-no, it's fine... I actually like the compliment...
Jay got a glimpse of those bright aqua blue eyes... His eyes wide... This was his chance to confess to her... And he HAD to do it...
Jay:Hey Nya?
Nya:Yes, Jay?
Jay:I-... I think I'm in love with you...
Jay leaned forward and kissed Nya deeply and passionately... Her eyes went wide with the sudden action but soon relaxed/melted... (whatever you guys prefer...)
Jay:So?~, does that mean yes?
Nya quickly tackles Jay onto his bed, kissing him quickly
Nya:Yes, yes it does...
Jay:So are we still going to do that project or not?
Nya:Maybe later... For now, I wanna spend time with my boyfriend... *smirks* *growls playfully*
Jay:Oh, so now what? You wanna play, tiger?
Nya:Yeah...
Jay tackles Nya onto his bed, tickling her sides, the girl laughs like crazy, Jay knew her very ticklish spots real well... And her sides were one of them... He grins as he continues tickling his girlfriend...
Nya:*laughing loudly*OK! OK! OK! JAY!! JAY!! STOP!!!
Jay:Do you surrender, though?
Nya:*laughing*YESS!! JAY I BEG!! STOP IT!!!!
~2 hours later!~ ~5:30 PM~
The two ended their day by doing the project and telling Jay's parents about their newfound relationship...
Nya:You wanna come over my house, Jay?
Jay:Sure Nya... *grins*
Nya:Though, I think we have a mess to clean up first... *giggles*
Jay:Yeah, I think so...
====================================
AND DADAN!! WE DONE!! THAT'S ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!

NJ Out!!
And...
SEE YA!!!!

WordCount-1000:)Bai