• 38 •

Following Yadira into the arcade the two split up, with Yadira walking upto Eunji and the younger ones while Yuta went towards the group he was with earlier. "Where were you? Jisung was searching for you to tell he won a game" Eunji says, laying a hand on Yadira's on shoulder.

"Really?" She asks, smiling at the boy that nodded in reply. "Aw that's really great!!" Yadira chuckles, patting him lightly on the shoulder. "You two didn't do anything from the time we came here" Renjun says, pushing Yadira and Eunji towards the game Chenle and Jisung had played earlier.

"You both against each other" Haechan says. Nodding the two girls take the guns from the holder before starting the game. Glancing at Eunji, Yadira widens her eyes seeing Taeil help the girl. "Hey not fair!!" She whines, looking back at her character that was get beaten up by Eunji's.

"Shoot" "what the-" startled by the voice right behind her she looks around to face Yuta. "Shoot it" he says again, holding onto both of Yadira's hands while aiming directly at Eunji's character. Freezing on the spot, she gulps at how close they were. "YES!! WE WON!" the two look to their side to see Eunji and Taeil high five  before hugging each other.

"Why didn't you shoot?" Yuta asks. "I don't know" Yadira replies looking at their hands. "Sorry" she says. "it's alright" he chuckles, moving back slightly while letting go of her. "Stop pouting" Eunji chuckles at Yadira. "Taeil helped you" she mumbles. "Yuta helped you too" Eunji replies. "That was later" Yadira pouts standing behind Yuta, making Eunji, Taeil and the younger ones laugh.

The group had stopped by a fast food restaurant, splitting up into a couple of tables, the reason being there were way too many of them. "Is there something on my face?" Yadira mouths to the boy seated in front of her who kept looking her way, that shakes his head in denial. "What do you want to eat?" Ten asks from beside her. "Anything's fine with me" Yadira replies.

"Alright. You?" He asks looking at Yuta. "Anything's fine for me too" he replies. "okay then! Let's go check what the others want" Ten says, dragging Taeyong along with him. "So...?" Doyoung, Kun and Johnny turn in their seats to look at the two facing each other. "Yuta stop looking at your girl for once" Johnny says.

"Why?" Yuta asks. "He didn't deny it" Doyoung squeals. "So Yadira is your girl" Johnny smirks. "Huh? What?" Confused, the two look at the three boys that were staring back at them. "I'm whose girl?" Yadira asks. "They can't even hear  anything when they're around each other" Kun shakes his head. "What do you mean?" She asks. "Oh nothing" Kun chuckles. Eyeing the three, Yadira shrugs looking back at Yuta.

"You live alone?" Yadira asks, looking at the boy that walked beside her. "Yeah, which one of them told you?" He asks. "Taeyong" she chuckles making him shake his head. "You've been living alone from the time you left Japan?" She asks. "Yeah but one of the guys would always come over to stay" he replies.

The two walked behind the rest of the group that decided to just roam around for a while. "Is it hard living alone?" She asks. "At first it was a little. But now not really" he replies. "Oh" she says. The two follow the rest, with a comfortable silence taking over them. Their hands lightly brushed against each others, with neither of the two noticing as they smiled at their friemds ahead of them that joked and played around with each other.

Glancing at Yadira, Yuta smiles softly seeing how she closed her eyes as the wind blew against her, making her hair flow back lightly. The group randomly starts running, making Yuta and Yadira stop to look at them. "What's happening?" Yadira asks, looking around. The two stand still, watching with plain faces as their friends run to the empty park.

"Are they babies?" Yuta shakes his head. Chuckling, Yadira tugs onto Yuta's arm. "Let's go!" She says, dragging the boy behind her. "I expected more from you Yadira!" He sighs, rolling his eyes at the girl that giggled in reply. "Nevermind you're the same..." he mumbles, pursing his lips together to hide his smile.

"Let's go there!" Pointing at the bench, she looks back at Yuta, waiting for his reply. "Alright" he shrugs, putting his hands in his pockets as he followed the girl. Sitting down, she sighs watching how some of the guys were talking and how the rest were running around and playing. A light smile forms on her lips at the sight of the two figures on the swings, Taeil and Eunji.

"Aren't they cute?" She chuckles. "Cringey you mean?" Yuta asks, looking at the two. "I meant cute. Don't be mean" she says, hitting him on his shoulder lightly. "I was joking" he sighs, holding onto both her hands. "Good then" she playfully rolls her eyes. Laying her hands on either side of the bench, she lightly leans forward while watching the younger ones play.

Startling the girl, Yuta lays his head on her lap. Letting out a sigh, he closes his eyes. "Are you tired?" She asks, moving back slightly to look at the boy that hummed in response. His slightly long hair falls back, exposing his forehead. "Didn't I tell you before that a picture would last longer?" He chuckles, with his eyes still closed, leaving Yadira to roll her eyes at the boy.

Holding in her laugh she pulls out two hair ties from her bag before softly grabbing a bunch of hair from the side. With his eyes fluttering open, Yadira pretends to play with his hair as he scanned through her face. "Just tie it already" he mumbles, making the girl widen her eyes in excitement.

"Really?!" She exclaims. "Is it okay?" She asks. "As long as no one else sees" he says, making her nod in reply. "Your hair is so soft" she smiles, carefully tying his hair up on both sides. "Aw!! It looks cute!!" She giggles, making Yuta chuckle lightly. "Wait" she says, pulling out her phone and grabbing a picture of the boy that didn't notice it.

"Do they think we can't see anything?" Doyoung chuckles, shaking his head. "I've literally never seen Yuta laugh, leave that I doubt I've even seen him smiling properly" Taeyong replies. "I bet he knocked his head somewhere" Johnny jokes, chuckling at the two afterwards. "Cute..." Taeyong mumbles, letting out a soft chuckle.

Early update cuz I have so many chapters in my drafts!!

Thanks for reading!!