♡_4_♡

Jacob

"Well, can you get out of my way?" I ask.

She didn't attempt to move. Just stood there ogling me with those big hazel eyes.

"Do you speak English? I say move."

I try to make my voice less harsh but it came out harsher than I intended.

That snapped her out of whatever trance she was in and she turned to glare at me instead.

"Sorry"

She says finally moving out of the way. Her voice is soft and smooth, like silk.

She continues to stare daggers at me as I check her out from top to bottom.

Dark hair, hazel eyes, her body is a wet dream come true. She is beautiful, yet she screamed money and trouble.

I roll my eyes and make my way over to my best friend, Miguel.

  "What took you so long?" He enquires.

I'd gone to the restrooms. Miguel's mission was to get me wasted tonight in hopes of helping me forget Moira, my ex-girlfriend.

We'd kept our relationship low-key because of the media. Last night though, I'd found her on her knees sucking some guy off after standing me up claiming she had a headache.

I'd gone with some Advil and a banquet of flowers to her apartment when I was greeted by the unpleasant sight.

I dropped the flowers and Advil on her kitchen counter top and left. Closing the door behind me.

Miguel was the first person to know, being my best friend and all. His big solution was to get me drunk and he isn't far off.

"My bladder was loaded man. All thanks to you" I say, replying to his question.

"So you drunk yet?"

"Nope"

"I think I can fix that"

I look at him with a raised brow.

"How?"

"Check out those babes over there"

He points behind me.

Immediately I see where he'd pointed, I roll my eyes.

"What? Man those girls are hot" he says.

"Yeah. Rich and snobby? Not my type and I'm not having a foursome with you"

"And how would you know that they are rich? Who said anything about a foursome?"

I take a sip of my cognac.

"Bumped into one on my way here from the restrooms"

"And...?" He probes.

"She was staring knives at me for bumping into her or something and when she didn't want to move out of my way I asked her to"

"She wouldn't be glaring at you if you were polite. You weren't rude to her were you?"

"Nah. As polite as anything"

"Hmm?" he raises a brow.

"Whatever man" I continue with my drink.

The rest of the night wasn't eventful. At one point Miguel went over to those girls and from the look of things, he was going to be there a while.

I leave the bar. Not before seeing that girl again. She was on the phone like she was trying to reach someone but was unsuccessful.

I'd seen her dancing earlier and boy was she amazing. The way she moved her hips caused my dick to twitch.