Chapter-8

Bell ranged and the dance class get over....

The students started leaving the class and went to their next classes, including Aera and her group Volcano, except Bts, as they are waiting for everyone to leave then, they will be also leave from there....

Aera's Pov:-

We leave the dance class and went to change our clothes in my private room, after changing, I asked them about their next classes....

Aera:- Which/what classes do you all have now?

Twice maknaes:- Chemistry.

Red Velvet maknaes:- English.

Mamamoo's maknaes:- Korean.

Rose, Lisa and Aera:- Mathematics.

Unnie lines are in university, so they go apart from them firstly after changing their clothes.....

While maknaes went with their group according to which/what subject/classes they have......

Well this is your classroom or imagine yourself as you like.

End of Aera's Pov...

Bts's maknaes(Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook) POV:-

After everyone left from the dance class, we started discussing about our next class...

Jin:- Guys, as now everyone left, Let's go to our classes too. And maknaes you all don't dare to skip classes, or else be ready to get beaten by my pink slippers.....

Us(Jimin, Taehyung & Jungkook):- Yes hyung.

Namjoon:- By the way Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, What classes do you all have?

Us (Jim, Tae, koook(:- We all have Mathematics now, Joon hyung.

Suga:- Enough of this bullshits now, and Let's go guys, or we will be late for the classes.

Hobi:-  Suga hyung you are saying like that, how much you are desperate to study.

Us(Jim, Tae, kook):- No, no Hobi hyung, Suga hyung is so desperate to sleep in the class, by reaching there fast.

We all brothers started laughing except suga hyung, who is death glaring to us.....

So, we(Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook) gulped hard, and started running towards our class, without giving to any single glance back.....

We reached at our classroom and went inside, directly towards our seats, and we then we seated down on our permanent seats, which is in the last row of the class or more precisely at the back of the class......

Ms. Song enter inside the classroom and said that we have got some new students in our class, umm girls come inside and introduce yourselves to us..

And, This time three girls come inside, the one who was missing from morning also come this time......