Chapter-55

The every member of kim family is now eating their breakfast together at the dinning table in the dinning room...

Dad:- So my dear children, tell me where we all will go to enjoy our day, I mean suggest a location where we all can peacefully enjoy our picnic together, without getting disturbed by others.

Rose:- Umm Dad, Let's go to Abc park, as there not much people or I say rarely people went there for picnic, mostly who is famous and want some peaceful time to spent with their family will went there only, and also it is very beautiful place and have mesmerizing view, so we all will enjoy our picnic peacefully and calmly.

Tae:- But, It is near the forest area.

Kook:- So what hyung, but by any chance, are you afraid that you will again get lost in the forest.
He asked teasingly.

Tae:- No why would I.

Lisa:- Then why are you protesting.

Tae:- Umm no problem, if Aera will be with me, than if I lost again I will not regret.

Aera:- Sure oppa, why not, as we both enjoyed there very much.
She said and winked to Taehyung.

Jennie:- Ye ye, there we all crying for you two, we wander around all forest area like mad peoples, we all don't eat properly or get chance to rest, and when you two tell your story after coming back , we feel like we cry for nothing as you two were enjoying there and also brought three animals with you too from the forest.

Jimin:- Yes noona is saying truth, we all miss you two very much and we are afraid too that if you two are safe or not, are you two get eaten by wild animals or kill each other as in all siblings you both are like enemies, but our jae get dropped on the ground, when we see you two together, firstly we think if you two get possessed or get too much traumatised, but leave it, everything is happened for something good tho.

Taehyung and Aera just shrugged their shoulder..

Mom:- Okay kids that's enough for now, let's get ready we have to leave because we have to come back before night too.

All :- Okay mom.

Than everyone went to their respective room to get ready....

(By the way, after returning safely from the forest, their dad told everything to their mom, so she get to know about the incident, she was to come back immediately, but both Taehyung and Aera talk with her on video call, and make her assured that the both are good, and convince her to not come back and don't spoiled their plan for this little accident, after pestering her for sometime she get convinced)

After getting ready everyone come downstairs in the living room...

.