Chapter-10

.At the dining room:-

Everyone is sitting on their chair, Mr. Kim at head chair, in his right side Mrs. Lee is seated, and on Mr. Kim's left side Kim Seokjin is seated and his brothers are seated just after him according to their age that means After Jin, Yoongi is seated, beside him Hoseok, beside him Namjoon, beside him Jimin, beside him Taehyung, and beside him Jungkook is seated, and on another hand same like this girls are also seated elder to younger order, beside Mrs. Lee Jisoo is seated, beside her Jennie is seated, beside her Rose is seated, beside her Lisa is seated, and at last beside her Aera is seated she is sitting opposite of  Taehyung, all are also facing each other, except Mr. Kim and Jungkook, because as Mr. Kim is sitting on head chair so there is no one in front of him...

               Mrs.Lee JS JN RS LS Aera
Mr.Kim                                                     
              Seokjin YG HS NJ JM KTH  JK

Mr.Kim:- Well I am very surprised after knowing that you girls are not biological sisters but your bonds with each other and closeness never let anyone doubt you all, even my sons are not that closed even they fought with each others like dogs and cats, even when most of them have their twins for example you know Jimin and Taehyung fought with each other like a enemy just because of a freaking dumplings, it's just one of the situation there are more, but how you girls are bonded/closed that much, that no one can knows/doubts that you all are not real/biological siblings.

Aera:- Mr. Kim I understand your curiousness but it's my humble request please don't repeat that me and my sisters are not biological/real sisters, we considered and love each other more than that, you see sometimes blood related siblings become each other's enemy and destroy each other & their happiness too, and sometimes some people without any blood relation with each other, love and care for each other unconditionally, so it doesn't really matter where the person is blood related or not, but their bond with each other makes them how closed they could be....

Mr. Kim:- You spoke truth Aera, and don't worry, I forgot whatever I heard, I just know that you five are sisters....

Mrs.Lee:- You know Honey, their bonds are inseparable, and yeah also they(Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa) are my cousin sister's daughters from my mother's side, and their parents works with my parents and always they are on business trip and I also very busy with my job mostly as you know how hectic/busy schedule of doctors are, and when Aera was just 5 years old they started living together and take care of each other... and after their(Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa) parents death in accident, they have to go live with their uncle and other relatives from their father's side, but Aera love them the most and vice versa, so, my parents took them under their custody and their surname became Lee and they become Lee sisters and from that day they become my daughters too... And as you all know I am here in Korea and they live with my parents at US and after my parents death they are still together they are inseparable.

All nodded their head in agreement.

Namjoon:- Well Mrs.Lee why you not handle your business and why and how you become doctor?

Mrs.Lee:- Dear Namjoon, I am not interested in business from starting as I never understand single thing about that and my interest from starting was on how to cure illness, treat people, etc, so I informed/talked to/with my parents that I will love to become a doctor, and my parents never stop me from doing that, they accept and understand my decision to complete my dream so I pursue my dream career, and see here now where I am....

Namjoon:- Oo now I understand.

MR.Kim- Honey, I want to ask you that why you let kids alone in foreign country after your parents and their grandparents death even tho I know you will be so busy in your work but still at that time we need our family... So, Why they(Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Lisa and Aera) were in Us after their grandparents death?