Chapter-36

Principal:- So it's final that Kim Seokjin and Kim Jisso are going with officers, and rest will wait for them.

F.O:- Firstly we have to arrange helicopter, for this I have to talk with my superior and explain the situation to them and then take their permission and it takes at least 1 week in whole procedures.

Jungkook:- But we don't have this long time, our brother and sister is in danger and we don't know in which conditions they were in, and you want to wait for a week huh.

Lisa&Rose&Jimin:- We are agree with Kook, we are going to find them alone.

Namjoon:- Stop you all.

Jennie:- We can arrange helicopter and other shits, but problem is Aera & Taehyung is disappeared and if this news break out than it will spread as fire and don't know what happened, it may make chaos.

Suga:- I think we have to inform to our dad and he will arrange everything without anyone knowledge.

Jisso:- But if mom will know about this she will get in tension and she also suffered from depression after grandparents death and doctor warn us to not get her any kind of news that triggered her and you all know how much she love Aera and if she knows about this situation, I am afraid that her mental health will worsen if it triggered and this time not only Aera even Taehyung is also in danger and even we don't know if they are safe or not.

Hobi:- We will not inform mom about the situation, we only inform about this situation to our dad and  only take his help, as without taking dad's help we will not rescue our brother and sister which are in very dangerous situation......

Jin:- Alright I am going to talking with dad and inform him about this all situation which we are facing now and I will also warn him to not tell any details to mom, so mom's health will not get worse.......

F.O:- So we all have to go at our office/Base to make plan and ready our team and I also try to arrange it in one day.

Principal:- Children we all have to go back, because we don't have any phones to contact and you all go to your mansion and after talking only Jin and Jisso will come.

All nodded.

They all went to their destination.

Long time skip the next day at the same place where they went from, meaning near the pit.

Short details what happened yesterday:-

Kim siblings went to their mansion after refreshing they all gathered in the meeting room and call their dad and ask him where is he and also about mom.
Their father was in office as there was an important work come, so he was in his office while their mom who is free there as they are on their honeymoon, she went to do some shopping, so by using this chance they all explain the whole situation to their father and blackpink also explain health condition of their mother and after listening Mr.Kim get scare first in his life and also get angry on their elder children how they loose their younger siblings but he also understand that it's not their fault and he also seen how their children are scared and broken after loosing their siblings especially maknaes who are crying and elders are comforting them and controling their tears, because they don't want to make their maknaes situation more worsen.