Author's Note:-

I don't know how to start, but yeah after a long time I am writing, so, how are you all guys, I hope you all are healthy and doing good....

I know you all are waiting for the new chapters, but I was not able to update and even I am not able to update in upcoming days or maybe months too, because my doctor doesn't allow me to use any electronic devices for a long time, I am not elaborating everything, but in Short the problem is that during my surgery I lost much of my blood which send me in vegetative phase for months and I get my consciousness back not much just 15 days back, so yeah that's why I was not updating, and I don't want to make false promise, as I need time to recover, so I don't want to give you all false hope or anything, I don't think I will be able to update soon....

I think, I am taking a break this year, and I will continue to write from next year (January 2025)...

You all are allowed to leave this story in mid-way, I don't have any problem, but just I request you to don't report my story or be harsh with me....

(The day when will I started writing again then this notice will be deleted...)

Take care, and be happy and healthy...

Good byee....

Love You All...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜