Chapter-11

Time skipped in the morning:-

The sun once again rise in the horizon, soft breeze blowing with fragrance of blooming flowers and weeds, peace of night replaced with chirping birds...

Peoples like old couples, youngsters, little kids, some with their pets are on the road or in parks and are enjoying the nature by walking, talking, jogging etc...

But still some are drowning in their Dreamlands, without caring about anything....

And, our protagonist Aera, is from the group who are still in their dreamland without caring about the real world, and her sisters and mother are from other group who are so active in the morning,  specially her mother, and older sister Jisoo, both wake up early and went to watering the plants of their garden, and then wake up Rose herself because she get hungry, and then she wake up her twin Lisa, who wake up due to Rose's harsh shakes, and then she death glared towards Rose, and both started fighting like wild cats and makes the real cat I mean Jennie wake up from her deep slumber, but before Jennie can react, they were disturbed by Jisoo and their mother's arrival...

They all were frozen on their places by watching each other because of their position because, Rose and Lisa were holding each other faces and both are trying to scratch each other faces and their head were glued to each other, on another hand Jennie with her irritated and angry face had both of her hands on Rose and Lisa's hair, and she was about to separate them with their hairs but before she put her all forces, the door of their room get opened and their come Jisoo and their mother with smile on their faces but it get lost after witnessing the scene, and yeah for your knowledge Aera was also there sleeping like a dead person without any knowledge what's happening there, she is like a background/prop for them, as they were immersed in each other....

(But their trance get broke after the noise/sound of Aera's alarm clock and her curses which follow after the alarm sound....)

Ring Ring...

Aera groaned, and stir in her sleep and started finding the clock...

Aera:- Shut the fuck up you little piece of shit,

And when her hands find the alarm clock, she throw the clock and then, bang sounds come.

Bp & Mom:- Rip clock.

Mom:- Now, now get up my babies except Jisoo and go get ready for your college/university or you all will be late.

(She neglected the scenes which occurred there, as it's their usual scene from childhood, and their mother just thought they are still the same, and she just hope and pray that they all will never change, and live always like that....)

Till that time Jennie, Rose, and Lisa are standing properly without giving any sign that they were the ones who were fighting like wild cats...

Aera:- She gets up and said to her mom if you want me to enjoy my college/university life just like normal students, then be ready that I will do everything except studying, then I will go, if no then~~~

Mom:- Sure my baby now go and get ready.

Aera:- Thankyou my beautiful mom.

After saying this she run out of the room hurriedly, as she don't want that her mother will change her decision, she went to her room and then to the bathroom and do her morning routine.

(As they(Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Lisa and Aera were sleeping together)

Like Aera, Jennie, Rose and Lisa also went to their room's bathroom to do their morning routine, and Jisoo trail behind her mother.....