Chapter-38

1 week passed of that incident, and all siblings become more closed than before ever they imagined.

Taehyung fully accepted blackpink as his sisters too.

Now they made their bond unbreakable and maknaes create more trouble to elders than ever.

Mostly Jennie and suga sleep all time or live unbothered and dont give any shit to them.

Jin and jisso are like mother to them who are being get tortured by youngers ones and the both have to shouting all the time.

Rose is rose who always eat snacks or any type of edible things all the time and also ate others snacks too, which also become a reason of chaos in Kim  mansion.

Joon is always be found in library or when others have to find him because he almost broke every thing of others and have to brought new one for them.

Hobi also join maknaes and mix with them in every chaos they created or he simply enjoyed the show while drinking his sprite.

Lisa is Lisa who pesture every one by her high pitch yelling in every sentence.

Aera is being squished between the trio of Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

They always bickering with each other or pulling each other legs but at last these 4 always plot against others and frame other, and make blunder in whole mansion.....

Their life went smoothly without any tension, only with funny moments and now the new day come.....

Today is the first day of their school/college after forest incident.....

All siblings are ready to go, as they are currently eating their breakfast together in dinning room....

Aera is sitting beside Jimin.

Joon:- Two new students are going to attend our school/college.

Jennie:- I also hear about them.

Aera:- You don't inform me unnie.

Jennie:- You are busy in playing games with other maknaes.

Kook:- By the way give us more detail about the two.

Joon:- One is girl and one is boy both are siblings,and in high school with you six indicate towards maknaes.

Tae:- And why they are transfering here in mid session.

Suga:- They get kick out of their previous school/college because they are trouble maker and they bully students and also both sibling are playboy/playgirl and play with many girls and boys feelings and break their hearts.

By hearing this both Aera and Jimin started smirking and look towards each other without letting any one noticing the both, and the two talk each other secretely....

Jimin to Aera:- Are you thinking the same what I am thinking.

Aera:- Yup bro.

Jimin:- So you are ready to have some fun.

Aera:- Born ready.

They secretly high five each other under the table.

Jisso:- Finish your food kids we are getting late.