Chapter-15

The sun slowly slowly came out after taking a break, and the sunlight started glowing more radiant than before with increasing heat...

Slowly slowly, everyone left their bed and started doing their morning routine and getting ready for the day, but still some people are sleeping like dead body without showing any sign of consciousness and need others to wake them up, and just like that Aera is still in her dreamland, and her sisters are wondering who and how will wake Aera up for the day....

Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa, after making their mind up that they four will together wake Aera up, so the/y four are standing outside the door of bedroom of the Aera, even tho all room are soundproof, but the children are instruct by their parents, have to not locked the door of their bedroom at the night, they can lock their room in day but not at night, that's why the four sisters are waiting there for the ringing of Aera's alarm clock, so after that they will enter inside her room and wake her up, as even after alarm ringing, Aera will not wake up properly and will cursed uncontrollable till she broke the alarm clock in pieces....

Till now, Kim brothers also get up, and get out of the room at same time as usual because it's their habit from childhood encrypted in their brain by their dad, so they will never be late for their school/college/university, and on holiday day/s they are allowed to sleep how long they want or can do whatever they want....

Kim brothers came across the Kim sisters except one and only Aera, at the door of Aera's bedroom, they stopped on their way after witnessing Kim sisters except Aera, standing at the door of Aera's bedroom and the four girls are looking like some spies, so, in curiosity, Kim brothers asked them.....

Kim brothers:- Why are you all standing outside the bedroom of Aera like some spies?

Before any of four sisters replied, Jungkook again spoke something...

Jungkook:- Are you all planning to prank or scaring Aera?

Lisa:- No, firstly we are not spying on Aera, and nor we planning to prank Aera and neither planning to scaring Aera, we all gathered here To wake Aera up.

Jimin:- But, How you all will wake her up,  without entering inside her room?.

Before, any of them (Kim sisters except Aera) can answer his question, they all (Kim siblings except Aera) hear a loud sound of something, and after some cursing.......

Bang sound!!!!!!!....

Aera:- Shut the fuck up, you fucking bitch, if you again disturb my sleep, then, I will kill you, you little piece of shit....(and the curses of Aera continued till the eternity.....)

After hearing the bang sound and curses from Aera's mouth Kim brothers went shock, and freeze on their places, for some moment till they hear Kim sisters except Aera words, and Kim sisters except Aera reaction is like finally the time have arrived......

Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa:- R.I.P. clock.

Hobi:- What was that bang sound and from where it is coming from, and who Aera is cursing on?

Jennie:- Well, my baby Aera just throw her alarm clock and it maybe no I am sure it's dead by now, I mean clock have been crashed with wall and make that bang sounds, and she is cursing on her alarm clock for breaking her precious sleep.

Rose:- Well you guys keep talking, I am going to wake my baby up.

Rose went inside the Lion's den, I mean Aera's bedroom..

Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa:- We are coming too...

The three also follow, Rose inside the Aera's bedroom...