Chapter-12

Time skipped, At/On The Wedding Day....

(Aera's P.O.V:-)

The sun once again rose in the horizon, with brightness and new enthusiasm, to spread the light at every corner....

And, well with that, the day come, when my mom will change her name from Lee Jo-bo-ah to/into Mrs. Kim Jo-bo-ah, I am genuinely happy for my mom as she is going to marry her love of her life, Mr. Kim Dong-wook.
But....

Let's leave it, my unnies are also happy for their mother's happiness, but still something is amiss which we can't point out now, so we decided to leave it for the future...

We will see in the future, our focus is our mother's happiness, and we will do anything to make her happy, and if someone make our mother sad then the person or persons will see the hell through our hands....(smirk at last)

Aera's P.O.V ended.....

Author's P.O.V:-

In these days, nothing much happened to Aera or her sisters aka Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa, and on the other hand Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook also doesn't went to university/college because they all are busy in wedding preparations, as Lee sisters let bts to do the preparations of venue and security because they(Lee sisters) know they(Kim brothers) are Mafias, so they(Kim brothers) will make sure that no body harm any one, so they(Lee sisters) let them to organize everything, but still Aera also make secure everything, so there will be no chaos and they(Lee sisters) hide their identity also. And on the other side, Aera and her Unnies(Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa) are also busy in their companies, because Aera launched/s many devices and products, etc.....

Kim family and Lee family except Aera all are present at the venue and are getting ready for the Wedding, and their friends, guests, etc are arrived at the venue and are enjoying their time, with several drinks, foods, scenery, arts, photo booth, kids are also there and they are enjoying some games which are prepared for them, etc....

Here are the look of everyone...

Mrs. Lee

 Lee