Chapter-21

One week passed now the day come in which Txt are going back.....

In this one week the kim mansion become war place because jungkook always try to get close to Aera but due to beomgyu kai and taehyun it's not become possible especially he is jealous of beomgyu and his ego is also come between so he only mentally cursing beomgyu and try to stop beomgyu to spend time with Aera and this chance the younger twin enjoy so he become more pissed.

Now time come and all are in living room for last time together because today they are leaving.

Kai&Taehyun- I don't want to go back I want to stay with our noona.

Sobin- We also want to stay here but we don't live here because we have to help our dad and also we have school there.

Beomgyu- We can study here I don't want to seperate from my twin buddy.

Aera- Me too my twinie buddy.

Jungkook- Scoof twin buddy my ass, huh, he mentally cursing on beomgyu ( he is feeling happy that he is going today and he will get his chance to become close to Aera).

Jin smacked his head because he hear his words because he is standing close to him.

Kook- Ouch hyung.

Yeonjun- To txt stop sulking kids we have to go and we will come again in our holiday.

Jisso- Yes kids now go happily.

By this they bid good bye to each other and hug each other and went to Airport.

After they gone it's almost time of dinner so Jisso and Jin went to make dinner.

Yes they make together from the day when jin accept them and now the food is more delicious.

Taeminkook and Lisa &Rose went to play games.

Jennie and suga went to take their nap.

Hobi is watching tv.

Aera went to her room to do some office work like signings some document or checking papers.

Namjoon is also doing office work in his laptop.

After some time, Aera complete her work so she went downstairs but she stop near table because jin is rapping to namjoon and one plate is broken so she understands that he again broke things so jin is rapping while jisso is coming with things to pick this while all others are in living room and enjoy the show. So she thinks to get back from here quietly before anyone notice her but luck is not her side in turning her hand touch the vase which was on table and it go down and broke with high sound and now all eyes on Aera.

Aera- Nervously hi guys...

Jin&Jisso- Kim----

Before they shout again one vase broke this time by namjoon because when he try to sit on sofa his hand touch the vase which was on table.

That's it.

Jin&Jisso- Kim Namjoon & Kim Aera run for your life.

Joon & Aera- Dashi run run run.

And they started running here and there following by jisoo and jin at their back.