Chapter-59

Everyone went to their respective seats with their assigned seat mates.....

Now let me tell you what they all are doing....

With Suga and Jennie:-

Well you all know Suga and Jennie are in their Dreamlands at the last seat, so that no one can disturbed them or you can say that the both deliberately took the last seat, so the loud voices which is surely created by the rest of Kim siblings could not easily reached towards the both....

With Hoseok and Jimin:-

Jimin and Hoseok both are cuddling with each other and are watching some dance videos together and also both are discussing on the moves too....

With Namjoon and Rose:-

Everyone/Anyone can guess what the both are doing, yes your guess is right, Namjoon is reading book and Rose is stuffing food/snacks in her mouth and also continuously staring at namjoon.

Joon:- What happened to you , why are you staring at me? He asked to rose without looking at her, still his gaze is fixed on his book.

Rose:- Nothing oppa, I am just amazed how you can read calmly without giving any shit on what is happening around your surroundings....

Joon:- First of all don't use curse words, and for your second question see Just like Suga hyung and jennie noona don't have any problem and are sleeping peacefully, so I can too and above of that I have habit to live with 5 loudspeakers from starting and now just 4 more added, and I make you clear that I said 4 because as Jennie noona is not like that, she is more like Suga hyung, and that's the reason I also firstly mentioned about habit of 5 loudspeakers as I excluded myself and suga hyung. He said with shrug like it's so common.

Rose:- Umm what I can say now, but you are right oppa. After talking or you can say after getting embarrass by Namjoon's explanation,  she now started watching k-drama while eating.....

With Lisa and Taehyung:-

Well the both duo are just playing games and drinking their drinks, with making noises too.....
(If you all play online games/video games than you may know how to make sounds/noises while playing, it didn't affect if you are playing alone or with peoples)

With Jisoo and Jungkook:-

Jungkook is so immersed in game and shouting like maniac, while Jisoo have pissed look because of hearing shouting noises from here and there, as the peoples who are playing games are shouting and in front of her Aera and Jin are seated together who are immersed/busy in laughing their asses out......

With Parents:-

And about parents they are in separate cabin as they know how their kids are so they are involved in their self in gods know what, maybe talking, sleeping or 😙 romancing.....

With Jin and Aera:-

Now let's move to Aera and Jin, and get to know what the both are doing, as the eldest and youngest in all siblings are seated together.....